Suggestion Ability items

Fix Ability Items

• Keep them insanely OP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nollsii

Please stop this from happening. It would make the server a lot more enjoyable if ability items weren't so heavily relied on...

In this 1:05 clip, I was boxed in with ice 3 times and anti-builded 3 times not to mention the anti build beacon that was placed 30 seconds before the clip started. All 3 of them used a combo ability (BROKEN ASF) at the same time and the only reason I survived was because of an ability item. This means they used at least 9 items in 1 minute, most likely many more considering strength and other damage related items. I would have been completely fine after I ate the GOD APPLE but instead they decided to use their critical thinking skills and use ANOTHER ability item to completely remove all the effects of a GOD APPPLLEEEEEE.

It is pretty much impossible to do anything in a fight against more than 1 person when ability items are involved. Considering no one has ran in a base solo since 2020 its difficult to not die within the first 2 minutes due to stuff like this and even if I do trap them they ALWAYS have 10 ninja stars with 2 minute cooldown each.

Last edited:

mcfly35

Please stop this from happening. It would make the server a lot more enjoyable if ability items weren't so heavily relied on...

In this 1:05 clip, I was boxed in with ice 3 times and anti-builded 3 times not to mention the anti build beacon that was placed 30 seconds before the clip started. All 3 of them used a combo ability (BROKEN ASF) at the same time and the only reason I survived was because of an ability item. This means they used at least 9 items in 1 minute, most likely many more considering strength and other damage related items. I would have been completely fine after I ate the GOD APPLE but instead they decided to use their critical thinking skills and use ANOTHER ability item to completely remove all the effects of a GOD APPPLLEEEEEE.

It is pretty much impossible to do anything in a fight against more than 1 person when ability items are involved. Considering no one has ran in a base solo since 2020 its difficult to not die within the first 2 minutes due to stuff like this and even if I do trap them they ALWAYS have 10 ninja stars with 2 minute cooldown each.
I Feel u mate

Nollsii

As expected staff didn't even look at this post. They don't give a fuck about the quality of the server they just want to milk it for as long as possible.

disapprobation

(removed because im a scammer) - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel (removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

l._g06

Suwmer

Julian123123