Pending |-| Ability item suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

car

Server : HCF
IGN : FreeCarInsurance
Type of suggestion (teamfighting, ability item, rules, baseraiding, bugfixes, appearance) : Ability Item
Suggestion : New ability items

Mixer
Hit a player 3 times to mess up their hotbar, w/ a 2m cooldown

Hook
Hit a player with the rod, right-click to bring them to your position, receive strength 2 for 3s, w/ a 5m cooldown

Stunner
Hit a player 3 times with the stunner to freeze them in place for 5s, and apply nausea and hunger for 8s, w/ a 3m cooldown

Fake-Pearl
Throw a fake pearl and it won't teleport you, w/ 30s cooldown. Could be useful for time-warp plays

Vampire
Steals the other player's effects and applies them to you, w/ a 5m cooldown

Agro-Pearl
Throw this pearl to receive strength 2 for 4s, w/ a 2m cooldown

Anti-Ability Ball
Hit a player 3 times to put them on a 20s cooldown for all ability items, w/ a 3m cooldown

Last Stand
Right-click this item under 3 hearts to receive an amount of strength, resistance, and regeneration based on how many players are in a 5 block radius of yourself, w/ a 5m cooldown

some might be too op but e

car

(forgot to mention in the last stand item, fac members don't count in the 5 bloc radius)

Last edited:

Twqntys

Saint
Mixer: Hit a player 3 times to mess up their hotbar, w/ a 2m cooldown
-Yeah this is suggested a lot so this could be something that we do decide to add

Hook: Hit a player with the rod, right-click to bring them to your position, receive strength 2 for 3s, w/ a 5m cooldown
-I think this is too much like the grappling hook, which we removed for a reason

Stunner: Hit a player 3 times with the stunner to freeze them in place for 5s, and apply nausea and hunger for 8s, w/ a 3m cooldown
-I like this a lot, I'll ask around if this is something that wouldn't be harming teamfights too much.

Fake-Pearl: Throw a fake pearl and it won't teleport you, w/ 30s cooldown. Could be useful for time-warp plays
-Uhh not sure about this one and in the end you can also just bring a snowball and fake with that too.

Vampire: Steals the other player's effects and applies them to you, w/ a 5m cooldown
I think this would be too OP because this could equal two godapples in a row.

Agro-Pearl: Throw this pearl to receive strength 2 for 4s, w/ a 2m cooldown
-We could add this but we already have a lot of different strength items, not a bad idea though!

Anti-Ability Ball: Hit a player 3 times to put them on a 20s cooldown for all ability items, w/ a 3m cooldown
-I mean we just added the anti-ability stone, which works similar to the anti-trap beacon.

Last Stand: Right-click this item under 3 hearts to receive an amount of strength, resistance, and regeneration based on how many players are in a 5 block radius of yourself, w/ a 5m cooldown
-Yeah we can add this, having more items that help trappers too is also good!

car

Mixer: Hit a player 3 times to mess up their hotbar, w/ a 2m cooldown
-Yeah this is suggested a lot so this could be something that we do decide to add

Hook: Hit a player with the rod, right-click to bring them to your position, receive strength 2 for 3s, w/ a 5m cooldown
-I think this is too much like the grappling hook, which we removed for a reason

Stunner: Hit a player 3 times with the stunner to freeze them in place for 5s, and apply nausea and hunger for 8s, w/ a 3m cooldown
-I like this a lot, I'll ask around if this is something that wouldn't be harming teamfights too much.

Fake-Pearl: Throw a fake pearl and it won't teleport you, w/ 30s cooldown. Could be useful for time-warp plays
-Uhh not sure about this one and in the end you can also just bring a snowball and fake with that too.

Vampire: Steals the other player's effects and applies them to you, w/ a 5m cooldown
I think this would be too OP because this could equal two godapples in a row.

Agro-Pearl: Throw this pearl to receive strength 2 for 4s, w/ a 2m cooldown
-We could add this but we already have a lot of different strength items, not a bad idea though!

Anti-Ability Ball: Hit a player 3 times to put them on a 20s cooldown for all ability items, w/ a 3m cooldown
-I mean we just added the anti-ability stone, which works similar to the anti-trap beacon.

Last Stand: Right-click this item under 3 hearts to receive an amount of strength, resistance, and regeneration based on how many players are in a 5 block radius of yourself, w/ a 5m cooldown
-Yeah we can add this, having more items that help trappers too is also good!
looking back on it the vampire ability seems rlly op LOL but ty for replying

Miskeep

It’s been a while since I’ve seen some1 do that tbh LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.