Denied A formal staff application from notvalidz

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvalidz

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
-Hello, I'm Alex AKA notvalidz.
How old are you?
-I'm 22 years old which speaks to my maturity.
Are you fluent in English?
-yes I'm born and raised in the USA
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
-USA (as inferred above)
What is your Discord & Telegram?
-alexaubinpng (originally known as Validz#3485)
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
-Yes I was staff on a well known server snap craft with tasks deemed relevant by the servers owners I was a well respected member
Why do you want to be a staff member?
-I'm hoping to gain knowledge of how the servers plug-ins work and hopefully learn how to work with other staff members to achieve a common goal. (very beneficial to my education in University)
What makes you better than other applicants?
-I'm intensively pursuing my certificate in software development, through college (my work can be seen on my GitHub profile I have another project coming soon where from scratch I'm developing a console game -https://github.com/alexaubin-png). Although I'm graduating in June I wont over-exaggerate my skills, with that being said I wont sell myself short. My goal is to become one of the best developers to ever reach alumni status through my university's boot-camp. also i would work free of charge.
How active can you be per day?
-I have class Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 6-9pm and work the morning shifts
Can any current staff members vouch for you, so I'm definitely a night owl
Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
-yes I've partaken in many screen shares through various software apps
Anything else you would like us to know?
-I prioritized writing code, achieving a healthy body, healthy mind, and my family. I even quit all my video game habits in order to continuously put out projects and do labs for college. So im a dedicated web developer/software developer, and have been at my studies for just a about 6 months. I think my follow up steps after graduating this program which I know I will, is achieving my associates degree in computer science.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.