Denied _Tempies

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tempie

Region: NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I have staffed on smaller servers such as LimitedMC, AncestorMC, Playinabox And ArksEarth.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I can bring a lot to your team. I have played on SagePVP for a long time and I have had many encounters with your staff team here. They were all very kind and welcoming and willing to help. I would love to be apart of something that welcomes people with open arms. I feel that I can also learn a lot from being staff here. I have a few friends who used to be staff, they talked about the interesting things they did. And all of the people I would meet if I joined the staff team. I hesitated at first because I thought "oh HCF staffing wont be fun" but the more they talked about it the more I wanted to apply.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am a very active staff member who is on most of the day I am usually on for about 3-4 hours on the weekdays and 5-6 hours on the weekends. I know how to handle most situations and I am a very welcoming person. I am also open to learning how to handle new situations. I also am a multi tasker, I can do many things at one time like help people in TeamSpeak and look for cheaters in game.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9, a motto that I go by is "Treat others as you want to be treated." I would never like to be lied to so I hold myself to that same level, I would also hold others to the same. If I see a staff member not telling the truth about a ban or another staffing situation I would tell a higher up staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
N/A

Additional Information?:
I have been in the HCF community for a long time so I understand the rules. I also do not have proof of me being staff on these servers because they were very small and I did not take SS.

Thanks for taking your time to read this,
-Tempie

_Tempie

forgot to add my old forum account (Temper_aloe) wont let me post threads because The email I used to get the account is no longer in use, so I made this one.

4Gpuglife

Established member

Region: NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I have staffed on smaller servers such as LimitedMC, AncestorMC, Playinabox And ArksEarth.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I can bring a lot to your team. I have played on SagePVP for a long time and I have had many encounters with your staff team here. They were all very kind and welcoming and willing to help. I would love to be apart of something that welcomes people with open arms. I feel that I can also learn a lot from being staff here. I have a few friends who used to be staff, they talked about the interesting things they did. And all of the people I would meet if I joined the staff team. I hesitated at first because I thought "oh HCF staffing wont be fun" but the more they talked about it the more I wanted to apply.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am a very active staff member who is on most of the day I am usually on for about 3-4 hours on the weekdays and 5-6 hours on the weekends. I know how to handle most situations and I am a very welcoming person. I am also open to learning how to handle new situations. I also am a multi tasker, I can do many things at one time like help people in TeamSpeak and look for cheaters in game.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9, a motto that I go by is "Treat others as you want to be treated." I would never like to be lied to so I hold myself to that same level, I would also hold others to the same. If I see a staff member not telling the truth about a ban or another staffing situation I would tell a higher up staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
N/A

Additional Information?:
I have been in the HCF community for a long time so I understand the rules. I also do not have proof of me being staff on these servers because they were very small and I did not take SS.

Thanks for taking your time to read this,
-Tempie
-0.5 lack of detail, seems dedicated, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.