Denied _godlyking_ Staff Application[EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

godlyking

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): _Godlyking_, my namemc: https://namemc.com/profile/_GodlyKing_.2

Timezone: GMT - Green Mean Time

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I own a good quality microphone, the name of the microphone is Logitech G430 Gaming Headset for PC Gaming(Around 3 months old.)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?
: Yes, I have all 3 of these, Discord username: god/lovely#2490, My TeleGram: @godlykingidxd . I mostly use discord , but i still can use Telegram if needed and getting notifications on my phone and Computer any given time. My TeamSpeak Is Godlyking as underscore doesn't work in TeamSpeak for some reason or in discord.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
My Staff
Experiences:

HolyCf : I got Helper around the year 2017 (End of the year). On the Holy Network, I learnt how to be in a community with over 100 players and how to interact with them. This is a big key feature to my staffing career as this was my first big server to become staff on. Another thing I learnt while I was staffing on holy was the basic staff commands like /co i /co a:commands etc. I resigned as the server mostly came a Spanish server, a language I can't speak fluently. The server is still up and running perfectly fine.

AliaCraft: I was a moderator On this big server when it was big back in the days. It had over 400 players on the prison server I was staff on. This Server gave me the experience to in larger community than holy and having loads of pressure in TeamSpeak etc.I learnt how to rely on my staff on here , not needing other staff to see if they ban/mute should be longer. I Resigned the server went into administrations for a bit then came back out. Its currently in administrations. This server had the big YouTuber Alia who played on it

MCMTeams : I was an admin plus on this small server/ It wasn't really known only had around 10-20 players on and on sotw around 40. On here I learnt mostly learnt most of the admin commands. To bo honest, I really didn't learn that much from here. I resigned as the server went into administrations as the owner couldn't pay for the server. Server Is currently in administrations.

AlphaMc : I was Helper on this server around 5 months ago.I only staffed on it for a couple of weeks as within the first couple of week the server went in administration. The one thing that this server helped me with my experience with a large group of staff , There was over 20 staff member to get used before the server went on.I resigned as the server went into administration.
^I have no proof of these as these where a while ago and i switch
PC with I thought no need to keep proof.

CavePvP: I was Moderator on the cave network.I was staff on here around a week ago. I mostly learnt TeamSpeak Moving people /mass move. This server allowed me to SS people which I learnt using paladin, now I know how to clearly used the most used screen share software used by big server. I still can manual ss but it will waste time. This is the only proof i could find but it might not be enough: https://gyazo.com/086188aac0f91c57c02184c7e67da9f8

I've Had my server where I've copied servers plugins and tested staff commands, this is where I got some of my experience. ( general staff commands ).

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Reason Why I want to become staff on Sage:

1)Reason 1 : I want to become staff on this server mainly is because of the community I have seen it after I had started to play it. I like meeting new people and helping out people which can lead me to be a positive staff member. Generally coming from an HCF community staff members can affect the play style of players and listen to what they say.

2) Reason 2: I want to become staff is I have seen in TeamSpeak the staff on here are not as confident, with this the server could take advantage over in sacredness in rolling back someone inventory etc. I think with my experience and what I learnt I can help with this and I could contribute a lot in this way.

3)Reason 3 : I want to learn how to talk to new people to the community that I didn't have a chance to talk to before and I want to interact with them. This can help me in my future life in a job interview in real-life d knowing new co-workers as this is the same as meeting new staff members I've never spoke to before. This is a really good way for me to as well as interact with people I haven't met before.

4) Reason 4: I want to become staff on this server mainly cause it is a big jump from The Cave-Network and these server etc as the player base is big and the server is known. This could be a huge jump for me in my staffing career. And I can learn more stuff to help with my staff experience as this server is bigger.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I think you should accept me as staff cause of the following roles I have :

My Confidants, This is a key role staff members need in my opinion. I have this and grow this skill over a long time as staffing on these servers, this skill is needed in TeamSpeak I think I have to right confidants to speak to players without stuttering.I personally think that I have the confidants to make decisions which is truthful to the server.

My Experience : I think my experience is a key role. Everything I've learnt in my other experiences can help me this on sage if i become staff. Such as I can know the basic commands of staffing which i know of by heart. Another way my experience can help is other staff members. I think I could help as well in away. My experience can also lead to known what to do in different cases if need to roll back, revive etc..

My Maturity: I think my maturity is good for my age (15). There can be them days where i can be mature in a joking way, but as i'm getting older i think i can mentally overthink it.I can be 100% mature when needed in staff meeting,Support rooms etc.

Common Sense//Professionalism : I know when to talk to a higher up about stuff and not waste their time when i can personally handle the situation.I can do mass move with being distracted.I know not to join another staff member while they are helping out someone else in TeamSpeak. This is key if not done it can make the server look bad in a variety of ways.

How Active I am : I think I am a very active person when I am dedicated to something (which i am staffing) I will be on for the SOTW/Conqeust/Cidital If i can be on. There can be the days when I can't be on because of the special occasions or private issue but I'll still try to attend. During weekdays/school I can be on 2-4 hours per day. and on Weekends I can mostly be on 4+hours

My dedication:I think I am very dedicated to staffing as it is something like doing. I've been doing this for a while which can show my dedications. As well I can prove my playtime without lying. This makes me very active and if I cant be on ill still be look at my phone for any updates etc.

Calm: In life, I strive to be a generally calm person even if a person is bothering me, for example, being rude or physical I try to be calm and resolve the issue rather than swearing or hitting them back. I try to imply that into being a staff member that's why I feel I'm good at support rooms because if a person is being rowdy I would take the situation nicely and calmly. If I was put under pressure I would be sure to stay calm and resolve the issue significantly and quickly.
How I listen to people, I think I'm a good listen to hear what people are saying and what they need help with.I can easily listen to someone story on how to died and if they don't have proof at least I've listened which could make them feel better even though I can't roll them back.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:None that I know of.

Additional Information:I'm 15 from London. Been Playing in the HCF community for over 3 years (kohi days with my brother) I have Ge Force Experience Recording software Which means i can shadow play anything in the last 30 seconds and record which can allow me to provide proof.I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.