_EdgeUser_

14 (3rd December 2004)

Timezone

UTC+2

Country

Italy

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes, I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?

Yes, I do.
Discord: EnteryName#8716
Telegram: @EdgeUser

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?

TurnerCraft - Helper (60+ online) [Resigned, Server Closed]

Nupped - Mod (100+ online) [Resigned] - Proof: Staff IRL

WarAccademy - Mod (300+ online) [Resigned] - Proof: Here

CobaltMC - Mod (100+ online) [Resigned, Server Closed] - Proof: Here

Why do you want to become Staff?

I want to become Staff because I think that's a great community and I love how SagePvP grew up his community clean and without toxic people. I want to help with keeping this chill feeling in the server. I want to clean the server from Cheaters because a clean server without Cheaters is funny to play and it makes the players understand that the staff team is good at doing their work. Also, I wanna make a new experience and know new people. In my opinion, SagePvP is a great network for what I want to do. I want to do an HCF experience because I want to try something new because the practices after a lot of time are very boring.
If I become staff I can improve my skills and I'll take my responsibilities. I think I know how can earn a lot from the staff members and the community, I know when is the time to be mature and when to be funny with the players. I'm pretty sure I have all the requirements, another reason why I wanna be staff is I wanna know the Sage cares about their players

Why should we accept you as a Staff?

Maturity
Even if I'm only 14 years old, I think I'm quite mature. I increased this quality by going on big networks.

No Toxicity
I'm not a toxic player and I always try to respect the rules and the players in the community. Also if there is a flame with another player I always try to clarify the situation because I'm not the kind of person who loves to discuss.

Teamwork
I like to work with others and I think that for a good Staff Member is very crucial.

Bilingual
I live in Italy from 14 years and I speak a very fluent Italian and I speak a fluent English too.

Honesty & Responsibility
I'm an honest person and if I make mistakes I try to learn from those.

Screenshares Skills
In these years I learned to screenshare in a good way thanks to some friends and thanks to the Managers of the networks where I was Staff. I've got a lot of premium tools (FireShield, Azran, AntiClient, Paladin) and private methods too. I'm also a Manager of a premium tool (FireShield) and I'm Tester of another premium tool (AntiClient).

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Willq_ and BritishAndre can vouch for me.

Additional Information:

Please leave a comment with a +1/-1. I will appreciate it.

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[+0.5]
Lack of detail as to why you should be accepted. (Give an overall reason as to why you should be accepted, then to traits that make you an asset.
However good past experience, and 2 vouches.
Though you seem mature, you are still young, but I can't say much since i'm 13. :unsure:
Best of luck with your application,
EloUp

EdgeUser

[+0.5]

Lack of detail as to why you should be accepted. (Give an overall reason as to why you should be accepted, then to traits that make you an asset.

However good past experience, and 2 vouches.

Though you seem mature, you are still young, but I can't say much since i'm 13. :unsure:

Best of luck with your application,

EloUp

Thanks for the FeedBack

Inship

Established member
+1 Fixes those errors....great person and great staff

Good Luck Yash-

Last edited:

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @EdgeUser, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.