Denied 95mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

95mph

Age and Gender: I am currently 14 years of age and male (turning 15 in a couple of months)
Minecraft username: My current username is 95mph. I do not plan on changing it any time soon
Current Rank: I am currently a Ares Rank
I Also Have A good Mic Disc Tele TeamSpeak America
Time zone: I am currently in the timezone of (cdt) Mountain Time (US ), and I doubt that that will change anytime soon.
I assure you that I will be playing on this server as much as possible in my free time if I am chosen. This will be beneficial for the players as there will most likely be Mods on the server most of the time. This is because I want to keep the chat controlled and let everyone have the best experience possible on ViperMc, without having to deal with abusers when Staff are not present to take care of the situation. I don't consider the job done or I won't leave the server, until all players are happy and they play fairly and nicely.
In general, I can moderate for around 3+ hours on weekdays and around 6+ hours on weekends and holidays.

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Unfortunately, this is not how you get staff on this server.
You must put a lot of effort and detail into applications.
You can go to this link to see the application format.

godmeme

Lack of detail / effort
Didn't follow correct format

Try adding more detail and using the correct format

Best of luck

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @95mph, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.