CET +1 (Central European time +1)
━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Server: RebirthPvP.
Player amount: 50-100 Players.
Position:
Moderator.
Proof: Private

I was a Moderator on RebirthPvP which was a faction network, I was staff for 4 months later I resigned due to the Manager ignoring the other staffs and I just felt sick and tired of trying to contact him. During my time at RebirthPvP, I was contacting people that needed help and I was dealing with toxic players and drama issues. I started to get really into helping players and making them cheerful. Aswell I did the basic staff job as muting, banning, screen sharing and checking forums to give them feedback.

Server: Fierce.
Player amount: 10-50
Position:
Moderator.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/3f72c9aeca4cb1e066b1950958856c68

I was Moderator on Fierce for about 1 month. I helped out a lot with making the servers. I was pretty much the test guy that helped the practice and if everything worked.

Server: AncientWars.
Player amount: 30-60 Players.
Position:
Admin.
Proof: None due to it was two years ago, and I change pc.

I was also Admin on AncientWars for 6 months which was a faction server that wasn’t really that popular server but there were some players online. The server was shut down due to the owner not having enough time to support and run the network. As an admin, I worked hard keeping the community up and the network working.

Server: FlameHeroesMC.
Player amount: 15-30 Players.
Position:
Sr. Mod.

I was Sr. Mod on FlameHeroesMC for 2 months. FlameHeroes was a Faction server. Due to my time at FlameHeroes, I found out a lot of commands and got much better at finding the cheat client.

Server: SurvivalSquad.
Player amount: 20-40 players.
Position:
Admin.

I was Admin on SurvivalSquad for 5 months appreciate you reading it.hs. SurvivalSquad was a faction server. I designed due to several reasons one of them was because school got me stuck and I didn’t have time to work on the server. Due to my time at the server, I helped people in the Teamspeak and checking application on the website.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are a lot of reasons why I want to be staff on SagePvP, and some of them are because I want to help out the community as with helping in TeamSpeak and on the server. I don’t want to waste my time doing absolutely nothing when I can have the chance of helping a lot of people out. I have been playing on Sage for a very long time now and I feel like I am ready to start staffing and making it a better place, and I want to use all my time and effort into Sage, by waking early in the morning and staff most of the time I got whenever I'm available. I got a lot to improve to the server and it would be easier for me to improve it if I would get staff, for example when people are waiting in the TeamSpeak or asking if there are any staff members on, most players in that situation won’t take me that series as if I would be a staff member with the such as helper. I’m not just helpsome in the game or online but I am also helpsome in real life as at school and with random conversations.

I have been playing on SagePvP for a very long time now and I feel like I am ready and completed and got everything I needed for being apart of the staff team and the community. Lately, I have been thinking a lot of being apart and the staffing on SagePvP and been active on the server to just get to kinda get to know better the server, with how the anti-cheat works on cheaters and how toxic the chat and players that are playing. By my option, the chat is kinda toxic at this time but there are some things to improve with that I could help with. I am a very hard working person that could use his time into a lot of effort towards the community. I am very loyal and mature in the chat and other communication lines such as Teamspeak and Discord that Sage uses.
━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:
If I was accepted I would improve the users with my activity and maturity that could affect a lot to the server.

Communication
Communication is something that I am very good at. I feel like communication is a very important thing to do, what I mean about that is that communication is about exchanging information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.

Maturity
Mature is something that I am. I am very professional, and I don’t joke around. I am very grownup and I don’t fool around with anyone or anything.

Respect
I have always shown respect to the staff team and players and I will still keep on doing it. It is a very important rule to have respect over anyone and it will make everything easier.

Biased
I don’t like biased people. I am trying my best to be fair for everyone, and I am easy to talk to and let people talk before I say something else.

Activity
I am very active and I like to be online whenever I got the time to, also I got my schedule at the "Additional Infomation?:" section. I will try my best to be active and reply to the most messages and comments that are possible.

Experience
I would improve my experience with being staff on the other server to Sage.

Screen sharing
I have a lot of experience of screen sharing people, mostly I find the cheat in their log or a hidden document or maybe in their deleted files. In the past servers that I have been staff on I have used Join.me for the ss-tool, I know that SagePvP uses a different ss-tool.

Staff commands
I know a lot of staff commands such as /ban, /tban, and a lot more. My knowledge is very good for example if someone is x-raying and admitting to it I would remember how long the ban is without checking, but doublechecking if I have a bad feeling.

Strength
My strength got to be finding cheaters like specificity players that may be cheating I would easily see it, such as x-ray or kill aura.

Finding cheaters
I am very skilled at spotting cheaters, and I got much experience with it. I actually like to find cheaters.
━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
@Softmute
━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━

Additional Infomation?:
Here is my schedule
Monday: 3 pm - 10 pm - Football practice.
Tuesday: 1 pm - 10 pm Football practice.
Wednesday: 3 pm - 10 pm.
Thursday: 3 pm - 10 pm Football practice.
Friday: 3 pm - 3+ am.
Saturday: 1 pm - 3+ am.
Sunday: 1 pm - 10 pm.

I want to thank you for taking the time to look into my application and I would be appreciated if you could leave a comment!

Last edited:

str2

Known member
Hello, @Henrik !

Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending.

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

If you'd like to contact me for further questions, concerns, or scheduling purposes you may do so here.

Status
Not open for further replies.