━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all three.

Discord: Henrik#2517 -
Telegram: @The580s
Teamspeak: 580s

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Just to make this clear I understand that I have not been staff on any HCF server but I guess factions it kinda the same category as HCF and I feel like I am ready to start on an HCF server and I know pretty much the important that you need to know to control an HCF server.

Server: RebirthPvP.
Player amount: 50-100 Players.
Position: Moderator.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
I was a Moderator on RebirthPvP which was a faction network, I was staff for 4 months later I resigned due to the Manager ignoring the other staffs and I just felt sick and tired of trying to contact him. During my time at RebirthPvP, I was contacting people that needed help and I was dealing with toxic players and drama issues. I started to get really into helping players and making them cheerful. Aswell I did the basic staff job as muting, banning, screen sharing and checking forums to give them feedback.

Server: AncientWars.
Player amount: 30-60 Players.
Position: Admin.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
I was also Admin on AncientWars for 6 months which was a faction server that wasn’t really that popular server but there were some players online. The server was shut down due to the owner not having enough time to support and run the network. As an admin, I worked hard keeping the community up and the network working.

Server: FlameHeroesMC.
Player amount: 15-30 Players.
Position: Sr. Mod.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
I was Sr. Mod on FlameHeroesMC for 2 months. FlameHeroes was a Faction server. Due to my time at FlameHeroes, I found out a lot of commands and got much better at finding the cheat client.

Server: SurvivalSquad.
Player amount: 20-40 players.
Position: Admin.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
I was Admin on SurvivalSquad for 5 months appreciate you reading it.hs. SurvivalSquad was a faction server. I designed due to several reasons one of them was because school got me stuck and I didn’t have time to work on the server. Due to my time at the server, I helped people in the Teamspeak and checking application on the website.

Server: GlobalWars.
Player amount: 30-60 players.
Position: Moderator.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
I was Moderator on GlobalWars for 2 months the server was a faction server that there were always 30 players playing. Duo my time at the server I helped everyone that I could in the discord, Teamspeak and on the server. The server owner decided to close the server because the school came up and he didn't have time to make the server run.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff because I want to have the ability to help the most players that I could and clear the server for cheaters. I want to wake up in the morning and be able to help people and when the day is over I can go to bed with the helping feeling. I like doing what staff do and especially the TeamSpeak part because I just love helping and supporting people. Right now I feel like I am ready to join the staff team and start working because I don't have anything else to do, and I don't want to waste my time doing something else that I can't get something outwith. I believe becoming apart of the staff team will better my connection with the community as well as embracing the rules to ensure that we have more friendly surroundings. I also just like helping people in general, anyone who has seen me in either discord or in the game knows that I always answer questions, I do this because I actually enjoy doing so and of course because it helps the person out. I want to be the staff member that people like not the guy that just bans people I want to let people talk because I have some experience with talking to a staff member that wouldn't let me speak out that was rude. It was about two years ago when I only knew a little bit of English but he didn't care and I still have that feeling and it is not a good feeling to have. That's why I would not do that to anyone. I believe I have the skills that are necessary when it comes to being a staff member, such as being observant and diligent. I want to have the ability to stop hackers and help everyone.

I would be happy and pleasant to be a part of the staff team and that's why I am applying for staff. I want to meet and hang out with the staff members and just spread positivity and kindness to the staff members. I like hanging out with the staff members and working with them. I have a lot of positivity that I want to share with the staff community and the players. I know that the server has a really good anti-cheat but there is always someone that block glitches me or cheats to kill me. I want to change this with banning and warning everyone that does that. If anyone would have offered me a lot of money to abuse or to ETB the server I wouldn't to it even how much it would be. I have been staff on a server that has been ETB and it is not cool, and I know how to handle the situation.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as a staff because I do my work professional and I want to help the most players that I could. Accepting me would be a very good choice because I never give up and I am positive, and never toxic to anyone. I want to show you guys my ability to stop the hackers and make it so that the players can feel free to play and does not need to record every time they play just because there could be a chance of getting killed by a hacker or a block glitches. I will take everyone with respect even those who have some problems talking or understanding what I say. I understand that the staff position is a trustful rank but if you accept me as a staff you would do a very good choice. I can be active every day from one pm to eleven pm and sometimes I got football practice but that's only three times in the week. I have been staffing for one year and that should be enough to show you guys that I am professional.

I can be active in the discord and if anyone wants to contact me on telegram then I will be able to answer them whenever I have the time to. I am not allowed to use my phone at school but I got a computer that has discord and telegram that I will be able to answer them as fast as possible.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Communication
Communication is something that I am very good at. I feel like communication is a very important thing to do, what I mean about that is that communication is about exchanging information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Maturity
I am very professional, and I am very good at handling a bad situation including toxic players. I am very mature for my age and know what is wrong and good. I am very grown up I don't fool around with the staff power.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Respect
I’ll show respect to the staff team and the players. I have much respect for everyone. I love people that have respect for me and everyone that’s around them, and respect is a very important thing to know and to understand.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Biased
I don’t really like people that are biased. I am trying my best to be fairly for everyone, and I am easy to talk and let people talk before I say something else.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Activity
I’ll be very active and try my best to be online every time I am free to play.
I'm able to be active in discord if someone needs help or something like that.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Experience
I have a lot of experience of being a staff and doing what staff do. I love doing what the staff needs to do and I hope it’s going to be my living on SagePvP.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Leadership
I am going to help the staff member in situations and tell them if they are doing something wrong. for example, if they need help with the screen sharing part or if they leave and they have to finish the screen sharing part or helping someone.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Screen sharing
I have a lot of experience of screen sharing people, mostly I find the cheat in their log or in a hidden document or maybe in their deleted files. In the past servers that I have been staff on I have used Join.me for the ss-tool, I know that SagePvP uses a different ss-tool.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Staff commands
I know a lot of the most important staff commands on the server. Staff commands are one of the best things that I can while being a staff member. My knowledge remembers a lot of commands that are from when I was staff on the server that I have been staff on.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Strength
My strength is finding cheaters and my knowledge. My knowledge is really good, I remember a lot of things that happen that normal people don't remember if there is a number that I have to remember I remember it clearly.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Finding cheaters
I am very skilled at spotting cheaters, and I got much experience with it. I actually like to find cheaters.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
CodeTacos.

━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━
Additional Information:
Hi, my name is Henrik and I am currently 14 years old and live in Norway which is a country in Europe.

Here is how many hours I can be active on the server
The hours depending on my football practice

Monday: 3 pm - 10 pm - Football practice.
Tuesday: 1 pm - 10 pm Football practice.
Wednesday: 3 pm - 10 pm.
Thursday: 3 pm - 10 pm Football practice.
Friday: 3 pm - 2 am pm.
Saturday: 1 pm - 2 am pm.

Sunday: 1 pm - 10 pm.
Thanks

Last edited:
+0.5 Wasn't staff on any HCF servers, but I still think being staff on tons of servers proves that you can handle the job in whatever you desire.

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.