Timezone:

CET.

Norway [EU].

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I do own a quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have them all.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Just to make this clear I understand that I have not been staff on any HCF server but I guess factions it kinda the same category as HCF and I feel like I am ready to start on an HCF server and I know pretty much the important that you need to know to control an HCF server.

Server: RebirthPvP
Player amount: 50-100 Players
Position: Moderator

I was a Moderator on RebirthPvP which was a faction network, I was staff for 4 months later I resigned due to the Manager ignoring the other staffs and I just felt sick and tired of trying to contact him. During my time at RebirthPvP, I was contacting people that needed help and I was dealing with toxic players and drama issues. I started to get really into helping players and making them cheerful. Aswell I did the basic staff job as muting, banning, screen sharing and checking forums to give them feedback.

Server: AncientWars
Player amount: 30-60 Players
Position: Admin

I was also Admin on AncientWars for 6 months which was a faction server that wasn’t really that popular server but there were some players online. The server was shut down due to the owner not having enough time to support and run the network. As an admin, I worked hard keeping the community up and the network working.

Server: FlameHeroesMC
Player amount: 15-30 Players
Position: Sr. Mod

I was Sr. Mod on FlameHeroesMC for 2 months. FlameHeroes was a Faction server. Due to my time at FlameHeroes, I found out a lot of commands and got much better at finding the cheat client.

Server: SurvivalSquad
Player amount: 20-40 players
Position: Admin

I was Admin on SurvivalSquad for 5 months appreciate you reading it.hs. SurvivalSquad was a faction server. I designed due to several reasons one of them was because school got me stuck and I didn’t have time to work on the server. Due to my time at the server, I helped people in the Teamspeak and checking application on the website.

Server: GlobalWars
Player amount: 30-60 players
Position: Moderator

I was Moderator on GlobalWars for 2 months the server was a faction server that there were always 30 players playing. Duo my time at the server I helped everyone that I could in the discord, Teamspeak and on the server. The server owner decided to close the server because the school came up and he didn't have time to make the server run.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff on SagePvP for several reasons and some of them are because I want to be able to help people and not mess around, I actually want to help those who need help. I have played the server for a long time now and I want to make it better than it already is. I want to have the feeling of being a staff and supporting others. I feel like it's my thing to support people and I want to do it on your community. I want it to be my living and what I mean with that I want to go to bed after I have cleared the server and attempted my best to make it more easygoing for others. I want to wake up in the morning and think that I have someone/something to help and not just think what am I going to do today. I want to help as many as possible, and that's something that I can do for a very long time and it is something that I like to do. I'll make sure that every player that asks me a question is answered and satisfied. I want to show respect for the staff team and the players, and tell someone if they did something wrong and bad. I actually want people to speak out about their feeling if anyone did something wrong. I want to make sure that every player that's on is safe and doesn't need to worry about anything, what I mean with that is that I want to have the ability to stop the cheaters and clear the entire server of cheaters. I believe becoming apart of the staff team will better my connection with the community as well as embracing the rules to ensure that we have more friendly surroundings. I want to make sure that every player that's on is safe and doesn't need to worry about anything, what I mean with that is that I want to have the ability to stop the cheaters and clear the entire server of cheaters. I believe becoming apart of the staff team will better my connection with the community as well as embracing the rules to ensure that we have more friendly surroundings. I also just like helping people in general, anyone who has seen me in either discord or in the game knows that I always answer questions, I do this because I actually enjoy doing so and of course because it helps the person out. I believe I have the skills that are necessary when it comes to being a staff member, such as being observant and diligent.

I want to have fun while working as a staff. I can make my work fast and professional while having fun. That means that I'll actually work as a staff while having fun and making it fun for the others around. I am really into the staffing thing and that’s why I am applying for staff on the server. I understand that I can help people without being staff but it is easier to find out who needs help when I have the staff rank. I want to be able to stop cheaters faster than they usually are. I want to have the opportunity to help as many as I can. I am not that guy that bans people if they look suspicious I'll actually let them speak and not just straight up ban them, well if they are fly-hacking or b-hoping and more like that I will of cores ban them fast and try my best to not make anyone die or lose anything. I would see this as a real life job and provide my best to proof you I am a good staff member.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as a staff because I do my work professional, and I don’t joke around with commends I want to help the server to get it soo it is a better population then it already is. What I mean with that is that I want to improve to you guys that I am a really good staff member, with helping everyone that needs it even those who are hard to talk to. It would be my favor to be staff on the server and help the most players that I could do everyday.

Communication
Communication is something that I am very good at. I feel like communication is a very important thing to do, what I mean about that is that communication is about exchanging information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.

Maturity
I am very professional, and I am very good at handling a bad situation including toxic players. I am very mature for my age and know what is wrong and good. I am very grown up I don't fool around with the staff power.

Respect

I’ll show respect to the staff team and the players. I have much respect for everyone. I love people that have respect for me and everyone that’s around them, and respect is a very important thing to know and to understand.

Biased

I don’t really like people that are biased. I am trying my best to be fairly for everyone, and I am easy to talk and let people talk before I say something else.

Activity

I’ll be very active and try my best to be online every time I am free to play.
I'm able to be active in discord if someone needs help or something like that.

Experience

I have a lot of experience of being a staff and doing what staff do. I love doing what the staff needs to do and I hope it’s going to be my living on SagePvP

Leadership

I am going to help the staff member in situations and tell them if they are doing something wrong. for example, if they need help with the screen sharing part or if they leave and they have to finish the screen sharing part or helping someone.

Screen sharing

I have a lot of experience of screen sharing people, mostly I find the cheat in their log or in a hidden document or maybe in their deleted files. In the past servers that I have been staff on I have used Join.me for the ss-tool, I know that SagePvP uses a different ss-tool.

Staff commands

I know a lot of the most important staff commands on the server. Staff commands are one of the best things that I can while being a staff member. My knowledge remembers a lot of commands that are from when I was staff on the server that I have been staff on.

Strength

My strength is finding cheaters and my knowledge. My knowledge is really good, I remember a lot of things that happen that normal people don't remember if there is a number that I have to remember I remember it clearly.

Finding cheaters

I am very skilled at spotting cheaters, and I got much experience with it. I actually like to find

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Kuttans.

Additional Information:

Hi, my name is Henrik and I am currently 14 years old and live in Norway which is a country in Europe.

Austinwg46

Established member
Big +1

Reasons stated above and more

- Loads of detail
- Loads of effort
- Nice formatting ^

Good luck in the future <3

Status
Not open for further replies.