Timezone:
Central Time (CPT)
The United States. I speak fluent English and can understand Arabic
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I own a quality microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I have discord Saleem#0254, telegram @FourWar, and Teamspeak
Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
No, I don't have any experience on HCF but I would like to change that with this application. If you count the experience as Cubecraft then I have as a mod. I have also been mod on ManaCube but left due to not liking the server and complications with the owner.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff to help the Minecraft community. There are many problems and I would like to help fix them. Cheaters and Hackers are the main problems. I would like the show efforts in the MC community and help remove these hackers. I don't like playing with them or against them. And I have never cheated in my life. There are also instances where I get stuck in Teamspeak for 3 hours waiting for staff to move me, or needing assistance in the game immediately. But just no staff are on or decide not to help me. This sever has shown great effort and I would like to keep the effort going. Making people happy is my goal as staff as it should be for everybody.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept my staff application because I will put my utmost effort at my job. I will encourage playing fairly. I am on a lot and can help the community whenever. I will be dropping all the other things that I do on a daily basis to staff. For example, I will stop playing HCF on other servers as it will take up time to staff. I can help people when they need it whenever. I will give great effort. And as stated before, this sever has given a great show on the staffing side, and I would like to continue that show. It is always good to help as it makes me smile and ensures the well being of the other player. I am also very mature and when asked to do something I leave it as my main priority. I am also really dedicated and will always listen over speaking. Dedication is one important characteristic because it shows that you care about what you are doing. I can also record using OBS. I have a really good computer so recording may be no problem. I have never been biased while staffing and will never be. I have screen shared a couple but may have lost the skill. I am always honest and will never lie to ensure a better thing. I can use my past staffing to make the best staff on SagePvP. Making people's day is my favorite thing and I would like to keep doing that. I can also understand game mechanics. I have been playing HCF for a long time and understand how the game works very well and know when someone is cheating the system.
Any staff member that can vouch for you:
Cozyyy may vouch for me

Extra
I'm active a lot, but somedays I have school commitments for orchestra and swimming. During the summer I also travel to Jordan which makes me EU. I live in Texas. I am in the 9th Grade going to 10th Grade next year.

Last edited:

glise6

+0.5

I like your application. If you can, add more detail into it and make a nice colour that blends in nicely. I hope you become staff.

sorrygtg

Established member
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application has lacking details. I do not think you're fit for the SagePvP staff team. PM me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
- sorrygtg

LahMoney

- Seems like very little effort was given (little detail)
- Unappealing (color?)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Tibuh

- Seems like very little effort was given (little detail)
- Unappealing (color?)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @4war, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.