Denied 30first's staff ap

Status
Not open for further replies.

30first

IGN (In-Game Name): 30first

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a Platform Admin at ender hcf (resigned) and a Manager at hcclaw (resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to b come a staff member because I really like the way sage is being ran and I would like to be a part of the community and make sage a better place for the players. I also want to gain experience as a staff member and broaden my understanding of running a sever. Meeting new people is also something I would look forward to and making new friends and connections. Furthermore I think that sage is the right fit for me it has a active player base and it has many custom feature that are just not found anywhere else and I want to help grow and improve sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve player experience by consistently doing support rooms and trying to help players to the best of my ability. I would also take time and not rush to any decision and make sure that I am doing the right thing for the players and the server. I also feel I could help with screen sharing I have experience with process hacker and screen charring in general and would defiantly want to become ss verified if I became staff. Also I would be very active and be able to help players for long periods of time and be online most of the day. Even if a player is being toxic and/or unmatured I will still try to be as professional as possible and make sure that the issue can get resolved.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty at a 9 because I want to be very honest and upfront and I try my best to be as honest as possible. I want to say 10 but I know that sometimes I don't tell the entire truth and I want to be better at that and improve myself. I will hold my self to following the rules and telling the truth as best as I can and will come forth with any information at anytime.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?: I would just like to say that if I am accepted I look forward to meeting the staff team and management team! I would like to add as well that I do meet all the requirements I have a working mic, have access to discord, TS, and telegram. PS: sorry for the bold inconstancy I could not figure out how to work it on my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.