Denied 2x58 staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

2x58

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I've been staff on 2 other server's one called Darkened HCF proof:
And a server called Fatal HCF but I don't have any clips of that server, They both closed down due to low player count.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love the become staff on Sagepvp because I've seen the server grow when it only had 40-80 players at max, I still remember playing on sage when there were almost no partner items and you couldn't block up when you were combat tagged. What I'm trying to say is that I'm an OG player and that I know a lot about Sage. I just want to become a staff member cause I really think that I can handle being staff and I just want to make my staffing experience better on a server I love. I'm a player who loves to keep things simple. I also enjoy learning new things and I am always looking for ways to improve. I think everyone deserves a chance, And so do I to prove myself to you guys that I can be a responsible staff member. as I said I love being simple and with that, it's really easy to communicate to me. I'm not someone that laughs at someone else for making mistakes but instead tries to help them. I want to show you guys what I'm capable of. I know that I don't have a lot of staffing experience but that's why I want to be staff on this server so I can improve myself.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By being active, Sage has a good staff team and all and an active one but there isn't a lot of staff online at the EU time zone and that can get overwhelming for a staff member that is alone in TS with 10+ people in the general support waiting room. I can better the experience by paying more attention to the players requests and just being active in general

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 I'm always trying my best to not lie and always be honest. but not that I would lie to a player when they are ints. Also, I have a lot of friends that play sagepvp But I Would NEVER abuse for them

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I'm not sure but I think Hahasike can vouch for me but I'm not a 100%

Schedule

Monday: 15:00 23:00
Tuesday : 15:00 23:00
Wednesday: 15:00 23:00
Thursday : 15:00 23:00
Friday : 14:00- all day
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

ABOUT ME

I'm 16 years old and I currently live in The Netherlands I planning to move when I'm older but that comes later I love Coding its something I just started with but it really is something I love and something I want to learn about,
I hope to make my own game someday, I also want to learn about screen sharing cause that seems like something that takes skill and I love learning new skills. I love music I've been in a studio before with my friends since he's a rapper that just started so I love the idea of making some songs if coding is not going to work out, I am currently in my senior year about to go to college. so at the end of April, I can't be active that much because of my exams but that's just one week cause that's how long it takes.

Weaknesses

My weaknesses are something that I don't like talking about but everyone has them and I don't want to hide them

-Stuttering/ I just stutter some things is not something that will be happening often but it can happen when I'm in a TeamSpeak and I hope that it doesn't affect anything about my chance of becoming a staff

-tiredness/It's not that I don't sleep enough or I had a long day it's something that affects me but I can't talk about it publicly cause I don't feel confident enough to but as long as I keep taking my pills I will be all good.

situations

I know how to handle a lot of situations since I was staff in the most toxic server ever that is what I think on my part.
I know when to ban someone and when to mute someone, And I don't I ALWAYS ask cause I don't ever do something with hesitation and I'm always ready to clip when needed.

Thanks for reading guys and I just really hope that I can get a TS interview cause I think that I can do good for the server.

Discord: ZxyWrld#2087
Telegram: IGN2x58

Status
Not open for further replies.