Denied 2x57 Staff Application

2x57

IGN (In-Game Name): 2x57
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was staff on a server called Darkend and Fatal. They were both hcf servers and i was pretty active on them. I was a moderator.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because i want to better my experience for a bigger hcf server. i've played SagePvP.Org for a long term of time and i want to try applying for staff and help the community grow.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Im EU and can help replying to people's questions. I am pretty active myself and can help. Also i can talk both English and Swedish. Also im going to start recording a staff series on my YouTube. Im going to edit it myself and i know what to blur out. So nothing can get leaked. T.ex staff alerts and Staff announcments. I won't be recording if the player doesnt want to be recorded. Im going to ask him in teamspeak if its ok to be recorded.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 cause i dont like lying it makes me feel sad for the person im lying too.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.
Additional Information?:
Discord: Linus#8103
Telegram: 2x57