Role: Mod+/SS Verified
Playerbase: 50-100
Proof: https://gyazo.com/ee848cf33707e97e4a357488899f98bb

ExaltPvP
Role: Admin/SS Verified
Playerbase: 25-75
Proof: https://gyazo.com/728ac11665c299241b69152c53832412

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff because of how much I enjoy staffing and enjoyed helping the players of this community. I believe I'd be a great addition to the staff team because of how much knowledge I have. I have very advanced skills with Administrating a server and just all around being there to help and punish players. I find it essential to remove toxic players from a server, whether it be chat toxicity or hacking. I never find it right, nor proper for anyone to abuse or be biased. I personally am not, and will never be biased, toxic, or a corrupt staff member. I try to never use text abbreviations, and I always try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling, so I can appear even more mature, unlike if I were saying "wats up I saw u need help." I personally feel like correct typing is very important as a staff member, so players can take you more seriously when you're trying to help them I also feel like I have a ton of potential to become an even better staff member than I currently am. For example, learned essential skills such as screen sharing much better than I currently can. Additionally, such as learning all the new commands that come with being a staff member on another server. I very much enjoy talking to the player base of SagePvP, almost everyone is very kind, funny, and they all have genuinely amazing personalities. I'd very much enjoy becoming staff so I'd be able to help them all when they have questions or need help because they're losing the game unfairly to hackers. I believe my honesty, respect, kindness, and maturity will allow me to be an extremely outstanding staff member on SagePvP. I also very much enjoy playing SagePvP and all of the game modes, so it'll keep me playing a lot, which will help me for staying active as a staff member. I would never abuse, and if I did something wrong or messed up on accident I would never try to cover it up, I'd always be completely honest about it, which is extremely important. I also would genuinely love to be a staff member again. As I have stated previously, I loved every second of being a helper previously, and I honestly think I was a rather good addition to the staff team. I helped wherever I could, and didn’t abuse any of my powers, and obeyed and fulfilled all of my responsibilities.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I take pride in making sure that the players have the best time on the server and I consider it a failure on my behalf if a player has a bad time. I want to become staff because I feel I can use my ability to help out SagePvP. I want to be a part of something new and build a nice and better community. I would like to be accepted for staff simply because I know I can do a good job and help out players in need. I've wanted to be staff on SagePvP and this seems like a wonderful opportunity. I am super-efficient and think I could really help out the SagePvP network. I will spectate players and see if they are hacking or being toxic. I remember Good memories of SagePvP and lately, I haven't been having much fun on servers due to hackers and a toxic community. I want to make the community better. So everyone can be happy and have fun. Here are my reasons explaining why I think I'd be a great addition to the staff team again, and why I would be a very trustworthy staff member.

Activity
I am very active, and I do have a lot of time to be on SagePvP because I have an extremely flexible schedule. With it being summer, and then me being able to take my PC to school, I will have a lot of time I can dedicate to being on the server to play or help players, or do whatever needs to be done. I do enjoy all of the other game modes that SagePvP offers so I can get on any of them whenever and be on for a long time. I can dedicate certain days to being on certain game mode servers, or just go on any of them whenever I will be needed.

Dedication
I had, and certainly still have a lot of dedication to the server and becoming a staff member. I enjoy playing all of the game modes, and I'm very active on all of them. I try to converse with the players to make myself as liked as I can be without being too pushy or rude. I'll be on as often as I possibly can, and I'll always be prepared to help players no matter what the situation is.

Handling Situations
No matter how overwhelming players are making a situation, I'll always try to remain as calm as possible. I'll calmly tell the players what proof I have and why they were punished, or why their friend was punished without handing out information that can't be talked about or revealed. Since I'm very mature, I do believe I'll be able to handle situations very well and very efficiently, without having any hassle.

Honesty
I am extremely honest, and genuinely always will be. I can be honest to players and fellow staff members. And additionally, as honest as I can be to players without revealing too much. Again, if I ever messed up or accidentally did something I wasn't supposed to do, I'd never try to hide or cover up my mistake, because the truth always comes out. I would be upfront about it, even if it meant losing my position.

Fair
I'm very fair in every situation. I'm never biased, I never would find that as the proper thing to go to. I'm never corrupt and I never would even consider abusing. Before punishing anyone, I would make sure to get the proper proof needed, and enough of it so I could make sure all punishments are 100% correct and fair.

Kindness
I always make sure to be kind to players, even if they're being rude towards me. I choose to be the bigger person and stop the immaturity of arguing. Being rude to someone, or even being rude back is honestly not ever acceptable as a staff member, or even as a player. It's just not the correct thing to do.

Respect
I also always choose to be respectful towards players. I try to not ever use curse words. I never use racial slurs, and I try to not use any insults. I wouldn't want to be called anything rude or be insulted, so I think about that from the other person's point of view, and choose to not be disrespectful. To explain it in a few words, treat others the way you'd like to be treated because when it comes to you being disrespected, I doubt you enjoy it.

Maturity
I try as much as I can to be as mature as I can. I personally think I'm very mature. I'm kind, respectful, and fair, plus- I use correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar so I don't seem immature in any way. I'm not toxic, and I don't spam. I don't hack on servers, and I'm not toxic through chat, spamming is annoying for everyone, and I know it especially annoys me so I don't do that.

Patience
I do have a lot of patience. I can wait for players to list whatever they need help with for as long as needed. Plus, if someone believes someone is hacking, and they need to be watched for a long time, I'd completely be calm and patient with doing that, and wait until I can find proof, or decide they aren't hacking. I do believe being patient is very important.

Motivation
I'm constantly motivated to get on and help people. Plus, I have a lot of enjoyment of playing on the server so that would help a lot with being very active. I also personally find a lot of enjoyment from just talking and interacting with the player base.

Knowledge
As listed above multiple times, I have quite a bit of knowledge on punishing, and generally what to do as a helper. I know almost all of the commands for banning, muting, and how to figure out which punishment should be used accordingly. Additionally, I know when and how to punish, or when to get more proof. Since I was a staff on here previously, I still remember most of the commands, and the 'staff guide' if you will, so I have even more experience since I know what to do on this server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9-10, the sole reason for it being 9/10 is because no one is 100% honest there are times when you come across having to tell someone the truth, but you know that It would hurt their feelings so you would find alternative ways on telling them. I feel that honesty is always needed in working with teams because lying will only get you so far.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.
Additional Information?:
none :D

Serae

Established member
OMG BIG +1 HE HAS NO MIC BUT HAS SKILLS OF FUCKING OWNER BASE!! if he doesn't get staff I chargeback !!!

citation

Established member
Neutral

Detailed and experienced.
When I was staff you were a little toxic even if it was for fun, you seemed immature, even typing the N word (not hard R) in ts chat when I’ve been in the same chats. So unless you’ve changed and Can prove different. I’m staying at neutral.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Neutral

Detailed and experienced.
When I was staff you were a little toxic even if it was for fun, you seemed immature, even typing the N word (not hard R) in ts chat when I’ve been in the same chats. So unless you’ve changed and Can prove different. I’m staying at neutral.
joke application buddy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.