Status
Not open for further replies.

2hyy

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? 2hyy
How old are you? 16
Are you fluent in English? Yes I am
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? Na and my time zone is central/CST
What is your Discord & Telegram? my telegram is im2hyy and my discord is im2hyy
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? I was previously staff on viper for around a year i was mod+ I do not have any proof of that currently as I bought a new pc and don't have any of my files I was mainly the person who would make sure no one was cheating and help fix bugs etc
Why do you want to be a staff member? as it is summer and I do not have much to do I am looking for a new hobby and I was wanting to get back into staffing on servers
What makes you better than other applicants? I already have experience as well as not using him as a reference but I have been talking to 2x12 and he seems like a super chill dude so I was wanting to get into the team one to help and 2 to meet some other really cool ppl
How active can you be per day? I can be active for 4-6 hours a day roughly
Can any current staff members vouch for you? No not at the moment
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? I already have some screen sharing knowledge but I would definitely need to refresh my brain on how to again.
Anything else you would like us to know? To be honest I am not looking to start higher up on the ranks I am completely fine with starting as a trainee

Status
Not open for further replies.