Denied /

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungwindeLt

Established member

no effort

its pretty easy take plugins and spawn then spoof 200 players. because its exact 200 players. sketchy​

EloUp

Established member
Lack of detail and effort.
Read other applications to get an idea of what is expected from a staff member.
Best of luck on your application though,
EloUp

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Fiqs

no effort​

its pretty easy take plugins and spawn then spoof 200 players. because its exact 200 players. sketchy​

Wrong, i have never spoofed, the exact 200 players was because i was waiting for the 200 to join so I could take a screenshot of the achievement I've had made.

And leaked plugins? here is a video link where we have our own custom feature called "End Mountain" wich has never been seen on any other server, so if it's leaked i don't think that would be in, and i'm currently on the work on another server if u don't believe me i can show u lol

You know it's not nice just to try to put people in the ground to say things where u don't know anything about.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Fiqs, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.