Not open for further replies.

1v1

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
1v1

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I haven't staffed in a while but i used to be a moderator & builder for VeltPvP back in its prime. I have also been staff on some smaller, older servers. I have picked up a lot of things in the years i was staff member, i know how to screenshare & i can handle a lot of different situations.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well, since there was an announcements you guys needed staff and i have to wait an unnecessary time before getting help. I want to become staff on Sage because it has been doing really well. I really want to be a part of the staff team because there are a lot of people which are in need of help in-game, Teamspeak etc. I love to assist players and its something I have always enjoyed. I love to catch hackers as well. I am good at screensharing. I think that everyone deserves an opportunity. I haven't staffed in a while and I really miss it. I miss staffing and I have a big motivation. I really want to put a lot of hours into it. I will be spending a lot of hours into helping people, banning hackers/rule breakers etc. I will also be respectful to all of the players. I will inspire players, and motivate people to play on the server. I just want to make the best experience for all of the players. I feel like they need a hand in helping with cheaters, bugs... I believe it would be better to have more hands and mature decision making to help keep SagePvP friendly and clean to the best of our ability. I would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the server. I know a lot about cheaters and i know how to find them easily. I am also quick with helping people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't ban/freeze someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling. I feel like I am a better moderator than a player and I am willing to prove that. I have a lot of free time on my hands, I can put up to 3 or 4+ hours each day and 24-30 weekly.

You also should accept me because I'm:

Kind
I am kind to everybody and always will be, there are no exceptions.

Patient
If I suspect someone of cheating, I can watch them for a long time just to make sure that I do not false ban them.

Professional
Obviously, I wouldn't act toxic or immature whilst helping in Teamspeak or helping in-game. I would never do that and I'm never planning to.

Active
As I've mentioned multiple times, I can put up to 3-4 hours each day, which is what is expected of me.

Experienced
I've been staff on many different servers and I know what to do in different scenarios.

Respectful
I am nice and respectful to everybody in Teamspeak and in-game. My last mute was a long time ago.

Ability to record
I can record, I like to have evidence to back me up if I do ever get accused of abusing or breaking the rules as a staff member.

Languages
I can speak two languages, English and Dutch, both fluently. This helps me if I ever move someone who doesn't speak English but rather Ditcj as I can understand and talk to them.

Communicative
I have a good quality microphone, and the money to buy a new one (only if necessary). My microphone isn't the best, but it definitely isn't the worst. I am not scared to talk to other staff members or players and I do think that this is a skill to possess.

Honest
I always own up to my mistakes and I am always truthful about it. I would never lie as that is the immature thing to do.

Grammar
I have decent English and grammar. This benefits if I were to do support rooms or talk to the player whilst Screen Sharing etc.

Fair
I am not bias towards any players, even the closest friends I have on this game.

Not abusive
I've never abused before and I never plan on doing so. I would never ever do this as abusing is not only against the rules, but a very unprofessional thing to do, especially if I want to become staff on such a large server like SagePvP.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can be very active in-game and in the teamspeak. Players won't need to wait very long before geting help.
I will take my time to be a great staff and be as mature as possible.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10/10, there is no point of lying. Sooner or later, you’ll be caught. Mistakes do happen, but we are all human, what’s right is how we move on and make sure they don’t occur again. I'm an honest person, I've grown up and realized that lying isn't the right thing to do. Instead, be honest and stand up for what you've done.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Yes, proud. He is currently an admin for the server.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@fortnitegod123

↬ What is your discord @?:
deleted user#0003

Status
Not open for further replies.