Denied 1jkr's Staff Application

1jkr

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): 1jkr
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NAE
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, Fyre.cc (Proof): SteelPVP: No proof, manager can verify though.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Since I have the experience and maturity to become a staff member, I decided to do so. My first reason in applying here is because this seems like a genuine server that has potential, and a friendly player base. I am willing to listen and take in players opinions if something is right or wrong, and help them as best as I can. Activity. From what I have noticed, is that all the staff are constantly on, helping the community that is in need. Some servers I have staffed on previously have had very inactive staff teams, making it so a single person has to reply to every ticket. Being said about activity, I am also going to be in support rooms as much as possible, training to progress in my staff career. I am confident and believe that I am up to face challenges, irritating people, and stressful situations. I can listen very carefully. If another staff member is confused about what someone is saying, I would be glad to help and come clarify it for them. I will never leave any rude comments to any person, as everyone deserves to be treated equally.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like I said above, I would be in support rooms almost every hour that I am on. If someone needs support, I got them. Also, with tickets, if I am able to respond to the ticket I will gladly help as best to my ability. If someone is being a bit confusing for another staff, I can comprehend a lot of things. If there is a misunderstanding, I may be able to help.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. There will never be a time when I am lying. I always try to record all my voice chats just so no one else tries to lie or prove me wrong.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Crating.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes
↬ What is your telegram @?: 1J_
↬ What is your discord @?: 1J#7752
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Nope!

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): 1jkr
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NAE
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, Fyre.cc (Proof): SteelPVP: No proof, manager can verify though.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Since I have the experience and maturity to become a staff member, I decided to do so. My first reason in applying here is because this seems like a genuine server that has potential, and a friendly player base. I am willing to listen and take in players opinions if something is right or wrong, and help them as best as I can. Activity. From what I have noticed, is that all the staff are constantly on, helping the community that is in need. Some servers I have staffed on previously have had very inactive staff teams, making it so a single person has to reply to every ticket. Being said about activity, I am also going to be in support rooms as much as possible, training to progress in my staff career. I am confident and believe that I am up to face challenges, irritating people, and stressful situations. I can listen very carefully. If another staff member is confused about what someone is saying, I would be glad to help and come clarify it for them. I will never leave any rude comments to any person, as everyone deserves to be treated equally.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like I said above, I would be in support rooms almost every hour that I am on. If someone needs support, I got them. Also, with tickets, if I am able to respond to the ticket I will gladly help as best to my ability. If someone is being a bit confusing for another staff, I can comprehend a lot of things. If there is a misunderstanding, I may be able to help.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. There will never be a time when I am lying. I always try to record all my voice chats just so no one else tries to lie or prove me wrong.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Crating.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes
↬ What is your telegram @?: 1J_
↬ What is your discord @?: 1J#7752
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Nope!
-1 with the amount of detail, lack of experience and reply I quoted below he is obviously not ready to be a staff member.

I guess lack of detail got me into castr's server!

1jkr

id love to see your experience, I have way more experience just didn't include it here. And yes I am "ready" to be a staff member so please hush.

XylemPhone

id love to see your experience, I have way more experience just didn't include it here. And yes I am "ready" to be a staff member so please hush.
Lovely telling players to hush.

-1 lack of experience, lack of detail, lack of vouches, lack of common sense, so amazing man that you got accepted on castr server!!! Congrats

growly

Disrespectful to criticism, is very immature and is definitely not ready to staff at Sage.