Accepted 17IQ's Builder Application.

memebok

Known member
-IGN (In Game Name): 17IQ
-Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, of course I do.
-Telegram name: @ihave17iq
-Previous Work (Portfolio): https://moniasenov5905.wixsite.com/mysite
-Past experiences: BaseBuilder, Competetive Factions base designer. A lot of comissions made.
-Past servers: Trial for Arcane, FaithfulMC, CavePvP.
-How many hours can you put in the server per week: 24 Hours, BUT from 6th of July I won't be having a PC because I am going back to my country 1 week before my parents
and I cannot take my PC.
-Why do you want to become a builder on our network: I like building a lot and I want to gather up more experience and get better at building while helping SagePvP because the applications I've seen on the forums aren't really the best I've ever seen.

<!> If someone needs proof that I built all of this, DM me on Telegram. <!>

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[+1]
Can't find anything on google search. 100% original as far as I can tell.

Amazing builds.
Definitely would recommend becoming builder.
Not only good builds, but lots of them.

memebok

Known member
[+1]

Can't find anything on google search. 100% original as far as I can tell.

Amazing builds.

Definitely would recommend becoming builder.

Not only good builds, but lots of them.
Thanks for the feedback :). All of that is built on a server, if you want proof It's built by me message me on Telegram.

EloUp

Established member
Thanks for the feedback :). All of that is built on a server, if you want proof It's built by me message me on Telegram.
You seem pretty confident they're yours so I think it's safe to say it's 100% authentic.
recommend for builder.

Kuttans

Please provide a working link. Also, do you have any proof being a builder on those networks?

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

memebok

Known member
- not wanna show Those builds are yours.
- no proof of being builder on Those servers.
Yes, It's true I have no proof of being a Builder on those servers, BUT I can show you proof, but I prefered not to show YOU proof because you literally started arguing with me that the builds look good because they are built with goBrush and goPaint which makes no sense?

Wurmpie15

Yes, It's true I have no proof of being a Builder on those servers, BUT I can show you proof, but I prefered not to show YOU proof because you literally started arguing with me that the builds look good because they are built with goBrush and goPaint which makes no sense?
I never said they look good because of that. I just said that some ppl did not use gobrush/gopaint then I asked if all your builds were made with gobrush/gopaint and most of them were so you legit proofed you got a huge adventage.