Not open for further replies.

Snowy

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): 11BlockingTheGod

Timezone: GMT

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server: Vexir {Playerbase: 100 - 250}
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned

Vexir was an extremely good and famous practice server back then. I had an amazing time their and I gave it a shot at applying for staff. Surprisingly but excited, I received a message from one of the developers congratulating me that I passed the application process. I was then brought into Team-Speak and I passed the Interview and was announced as a new Trial-Mod. After 2 weeks of staffing, I was forced to resign because I had tests.

Server: Hysteria {Playerbase: 100-200}
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned.

Hysteria was a huge step for me. I had to moderate day and night as I had a lot of more commands etc. I was taught an awful lot about screen sharing and even received the SS Verified rank. I really enjoyed staffing in this server yet it was extremely difficult. I ended up resigning because I had tests and my parents wanted me to get good grades etc.

Server: Elitekits {Playerbase: 200-300}
Resigned/Demoted: Demoted.

Elite kits were another huge server to moderate. this server was mostly famous for its souping and a famous Youtuber which goes by the name "Kevstah" played and recorded on there too. I was taught a tiny bit more screen sharing but I was one of the few staff members to be able to screen share.

Server: VeilHCF {Playerbase: 100-200}
Resigned/Demoted: Demoted.

This is a Spanish server but had a few English staff and I was one of them. I never really learned much in this but it was a fun time staffing and helping players etc.

Server: PvPLounge {Playerbase: 200-400}
I was staff on here for a bit and learned a lot. I learned in-depth screen sharing and was taught how to spot signs of cheaters. I eventually resigned because of the staff being really inactive and the server slowly dying out.

Server: SagePvP {PlayerBase: 200-1000}
I was staff on Sage for a good month and a half. I've learned a lot from being staff here and it's helped boost my confidence when staffing. I ended up resigning and left on good terms.

Server: SagePvP {PlayerBase: 200-1000}
Resigned/Demoted: Demoted
I was staff on sage for a little bit (can't remember exactly how long). Prior to SOTW, I told Calvin that I will be inactive that week as I had personal issues that I had to take care of. A few days later I get a PM from Calvin saying I was demoted for inactivity. I didn't really understand why at first but then came to realize my playtime wasn't the best and me being inactive for another week didn't help either.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member for many reasons. The first reason is because of my experience. I have a good amount of previous experiences and have also been staff at Sage two times before this so I know how the server works and the rules and whatnot. This would benefit me in many ways as I can start staffing right away without having to worry about anything. This would put me at an advantage over other potential applicants. I am very dedicated to what I do which will also help me and assist me as a staff member. I am also very active which will mean I will be able to help more people and monitor in-game. I am also a multitasking person which means I can be doing 2 jobs at the same time. For example, I can be helping someone in TeamSpeak while also be monitoring chat as well. This will make me a better staff member and let me do my jobs effectively. I also have great communication skills. This will help me in assisting players and understanding them better. Another skill that I've got is patient. It's something that not everyone has and I take it for granted. This will help me as a staff member as I can be patient and understanding with their inquires. Loyalty is also another skill that I have. If I am a staff member on a specific server I will always dedicate my time and effort to that specific server. So this means I will always be spending my time on Sage. I am also a very independent person. I don't usually rely on other people and can do most things on my own which is another great trait that I have. Another reason why I would like to be a staff member is that I've previously been a staff member on Sage and enjoyed it very much and would like to carry on staffing if it is possible. I have a couple of friends in the staff team currently and would love to staff with them again.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players' experience by making sure I can assist them with their problems and making correct judgment calls on what to and not to do.

Teamspeak Use: I use TeamSpeak all of the time and know-how everything works. This means that I will have no problems with communication and whenever I am online in-game I will be online in Teamspeak as well. This means I can be helping someone in TeamSpeak while also monitoring chat in-game.

Organized: I am a very organized person. I always have the staff guide ready when I am in-game and be prepared for any situation that I can be put in which improves the players' experience as I can assist them faster and more effectively.

Communication: I am a really easy person to communicate with. I am widely available on discord, telegram, TeamSpeak, and in-game. I am also very active across all of these platforms so if anyone messages me on any of them I can respond quickly and be able to assist them.

Knowledge: When it comes to staffing, especially on HCF servers I would say I am very experienced. I know most of the commands and I'm also an ex.staff member so that would also help me as I wouldn't spend too much time trying to learn commands as I already know them.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty as a solid 8. This is because no one is perfect, everyone has lied in their lives, and anyone who gives themselves a 10 is very unrealistic.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
MarikIsGod - LittleRoss

Additional Information?:
N/A​

Crqzie

(!) -1 (!)

Lack of detail
No proof provided
Never got higher then mod, seems like lack of dedication.

Change these things for me to possibly change my rating from a -1 to a +1.
Kind regards,
Crqzie

Snowy

Known member
(!) -1 (!)

Lack of detail

No proof provided

Never got higher then mod, seems like lack of dedication.

Change these things for me to possibly change my rating from a -1 to a +1.

Kind regards,

Crqzie
I'm going to be adding more information shortly.

Most of my proof contains sensitive information, I'll be happy to show proof to calvin if requested.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but unfortunately it's been denied.

You can re-apply for staff in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to review your application and make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.