Denied 039 Staff Application

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I wish to be a staff member on SagePvP because I want to gain staffing experience and believe I have the skill to operate easily. I also wish to become staff on here so I can do more relevant things, like mod the chat, ban players that are cheating, and more. As a member on the staff team on SagePvP I will make the server over all a better place for players.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as I have had experience as a owner of a server that hasnt been very populated and died out. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what a staff member should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing I can not do so good, is build, because I am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8.5/10 When I know I've made a mistake, I go to the person or people my mistake affected and I tell them the truth. It is important to me I take responsibility for my actions. After I explain my mistake, I then do everything I can to solve any problems I may have caused. I know that if I'm willing to admit my mistakes, It will be easier for others on my team to forgive me and for everyone to move on without further conflict

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No unfortunately

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

I can meet the requirement easily, Im usually up until 9 in the morning and will be perfect for any other TimeZones like EU, AU etc overall a very energetic and respectful person

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@realCarpl

↬ What is your discord @?:

cuharpl#1735

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

I feel as though I covered everything I needed to say.​

Caleb

Veteran Member
Not Very Detailed
No Staff EXP

Tip - Try Staffing on a few smaller servers to get a taste of what it is like
"↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:"
^^^^^
One of the most undetailed parts of the application, it should be one of the most detailed parts, if not the most.
Try to edit your application to what fits.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.