Europe, GMT +01:00, Amsterdam.
↬ Do you have Telegram?:
Yes, i do.
↬ What's your telegram name?:
@oSemmm1
↬ Previous work (Portfolio):
Click here.
↬ Do you have any previous experiences?:
I have built for AstralMC and VeltPvP for example. I just didn't look for a rank, purely for projects so i do not have proof.
↬ How many hours can you put in each week?:
As much as needed.
↬ Why would you like to become a builder?:
I'm trying to develop my own skills and help people out while doing that.
↬ Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?:
No.​

ectise

+1 Good Application

Highly recommend and vouch, have seen this guys builds bro. He is something else !! Pretty sure I saw one of your koth builds bro I think astral kitmap used it one time, the koth where it was like a ocean koth with jelly fish, sharks and other animals in the air. A coral reef like mountain type thing & the cap zone was so cool !! Unless I’ve got the wrong sem lol

Highly vouch this guy man don’t know how you ain’t a builder for any server bro !

Trapgod

+1,

I've seen some of hes builds on AstralMC. He built multiple spawns for different maps and made like 3 koths as far as i know. Most of the time the builds on hcf are unlogical and are made for looks instead of pvp but this guy makes it work for both! Hope you get builder broski. 🙏

PlzU

He was a builder on velt when I played ,built some nice ass koths he’s a goat , not only does he think about the terrain for the players but also the build as a whole and makes it easy for the players to move around in meanwhile making the builds really nice +1 from me