SA🇿🇦
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes

🔗Hyperland
Mod and builder
2,5 months
🔗

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

📌Beacuse every day I que on sage and every time time I que hackers on your guys server I always wonder how the newbies feel like when they que hackers and not knowing what to to do after some newbies leave the server or leave/Uninstaller❌ the game and say to them self that i wasted money for nothing so thats why I'm applying is because this is my passion and I want to show the newbies on what to do when they encounter a hackers is the do /report (user)❌ so we can know what is going on so we can ban them before they leave the or or I Uninstall the game and I recently been seeing people hating on the server so I want to help and try to make it a better server.📌

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the staff/player community by working as a group and when something happens we work together to try and solve the problem and I might even give a speech💬 while trying to fix one of the problems and when staff/players try suggest💡 something we work together and vote 🗳 if not or can add the suggestion/vote🗳 💡 in

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say ♾-10 but I will say 6 or 7-10,beacuse I'm not perfect💯 or special
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Depends
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
3-4 hr a day on mon-fri🕙
1-2hr on sat-sun🕙
↬ What is your discord @?:
My discord is ramppy
↬ Additional Information (optional):
📌I can speak more than 2 languages,I'm good at chess,I have good staff experience,I play a block game 3-4 hrs a day🕙,I'm a 1.8.9 main,I prefer pancakes🥞 over waffles,I'm a good boy and I don't hack,I'm not a bully at school,I have nikne shoes and dust Jordan shoes.And may you please have a good day/night beacuse you have wasted 5.5 minutes of your whole life reading my application
Warning ⚠️ :DDO NOT MEAN IT IN A RUDE WAY 📌🤞

Last edited: