Not open for further replies.

xJuniorPlaysx

IGN (In-Game Name):

JuniorEU

Timezone:

GMT

United Kingdom - England

Do you own a quality microphone?:

I own a TurtleBeach Headset. it's decent.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Discord - JuniorEU#6235

Telegram - JuniorEUx

Teamspeak - Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

PiratesHCF:
[20-40 Players]
https://www.mc-market.org/threads/464391/ <Proof.

I do have staff experience but this is the problem, I was staff on small servers, servers you probably wouldn't have heard of but it would average at least like 20-40 players and 100 players on SOTW. the server name was PiratesHCF. the only proof I have is this post I made on mc-market where I was trying to recruit staff for the server because we fully changed the server to a mini-game server with op sky block and factions, etc.

I was staff on other servers but it's been too long and I have forgotten the name of those servers because they would always change the name or shut down the server because it wasn't doing too good.

ParaHCF:
[50-100 Players]
I was moderator we reached 50-100 on SOTW but the server had a ton of bugs so I decided to resign from the server
https://prnt.sc/q2qwqh

NovaHCF:
I was Helper and got promoted to Mod on Para (linked servers)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like the opportunity to become staff on sage because over the time that I have played this server it has taught me a lot about the player base and how the staff is. When I was a Youtuber I was so happy like being Youtuber on sage was legit all I asked for I would message Botings about my Youtuber Rank and I would tell my friends about how thankful I am for this opportunity. I am applying for staff months later because I'd love to help the SagePVP community and become everyone's favourite staff member. I know some of the staff team so already I'm good friends with the staff which would make my experience 10x better then it already would be if I was accepted. HCF got a bit dull for me since mostly every server converted to Pay 2 Win, however, in my opinion, it made the HCF experience more enjoyable and more exciting to play since new things were added every day to HCF servers like Ability Items, Ranks that were unbelievably OP but also exciting. In addition to all this, I would love to be staff because there aren't a lot of EU staff therefore if I was recruited then I could be doing the server a big favor by being online when most staff arent and banning people that think they would get away because they know there aren't a lot of EU staff that are online What I'm trying to say is if I was staff it would make the HCF experience (for me) a whole lot fun and I would always abide by the rules and TOS of the server.

I also applied for staff on HCNations and Arcticcc should hopefully be able to back me up when I say this but I think I was denied because of my age due to the fact I was 12 years old. Also when I applied on HCNations I had 1.6k words written.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.) I have 257 words!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Determined -
I think I should be accepted due to the fact that I'm the type of person that doesn't like to give up. When I say this I mean that if someone comes in TeamSpeak or discord with a problem I will not do anything and not help them because technically I'm not doing my job. I will assist them no matter how long it takes to make sure the problem is resolved.
Patient -
I would never tell a member of SagePVP to "hurry up" or "be quick because I've gotta go" or something like that. if I've got to do something in real life then I will delay it until I have fixed the person's problem that they are having because if I was to just leave midway through helping them and then I didn't even help them that would leave a bad look on my side because I would just be wasting their time and my job is to help them until they are fine. Furthermore, I would just be patient and get the problem sorted no matter how long it takes.
Active -
I'm normally very active on the server, I'm usually playing with my friends so I know how the server works and what goes on. to be honest you rarely see hackers because the console just bans them but the fact that I'm always on could make everyone's job easier and I would be doing the server a favor by being active during times where other staff who are in different timezones aren't really active because I noticed when I'm playing there is normally onto 1-3 staff online and they are sometimes AFK. I would always be on the server ready to ban some kids so that's why I think I have an advantage
Fair / Bias-
I would never ban someone unfairly without sufficient proof that they didn't do the crime. everyone deserves to be treated the same even if I have a problem with you I would treat you like a normal player because it isn't fair to bring negativity on the server because I have a problem with someone. so I would never falsely ban someone without proof that they did it or didn't do it.
Teamwork -
Teamwork is essential especially in this job because the quicker you get things done, the quicker you can get to help other people and get everyone's problem out of the way. I would work really well with some staff members because I get along with some of them so I could have a good advantage there.
Shy -
I used to be an introvert (shy person) however I overcame that fear and now I'm confident to speak in front of anybody. I like to communicate a lot now. I also respect the fact if someone else is talking I won't talk over them or disrespect them in any way possible.
Events -
these are usually the times where everyone would log on and go to cap and especially the big koths like Conquest or Palace. People would probably try to ally together just so they can cap and get points which obviously is breaking the rules because you're not allowed to ally together, therefore, I would step in and take action on them.
SOTW -

I would normally be on for SOTW unless I've got a family issue going on then I would notify Botings about it to tell him that I cannot make it so that It doesn't look like that I don't care about SOTW.

Schedule (Depends on school and family stuff)
Monday - 1-4 Hours
Tuesday- ^ [Same]
Wednesday - ^[Same]
Thursday - ^[Same]
Friday - ^[Same]
Saturday - 3-6 hours
Sunday- 2-5 hours

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.) I have 505 Words :D

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
not a lot really but I see this as a good opportunity to get to know the staff!
Lojr
Godmeme

Hayh

Additional Information:
my name is Junior and I'm pretty active! :D

Last edited:

swok

Neutral

Reasons :

Clean Applications Alot Of Details

Not much of Experience.

Never Seen you.