Not open for further replies.

Tsuke

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
myfriendsarefake (NameMC)
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, in the previous years I was staff on a handful of servers, such as;
One of the servers I have been staff on was, "AdeptMC".
There's not much I can say about this server other than the fact it was a worst first experience. It gained about 35-50 players per SOTW, then usually died out within the next few days. The owners / managers were incredibly disrespectful to the point of my resignation reason being that they were threatening to "Dox" and "Ddos" me.
Trial-Moderator
Resigned
*Lost proof of experience*

Secondly, I was staff on a decently known server at the time called, "HCRealms".
It was a great experience in whole. I once again met a lot of great people, including "Refusual" who taught me what I needed to know about Screensharing. Not only did he continue to strive within the staffing community, but he is now Head-Admin on Viper. Had no problems with this server at all.
Resigned
Proof Part 1 (Click) Proof Part 2

Fourthly, I was staff 2 times on the server, "HCRival".
I have a lot of mixed feelings for HCRIval. Both times I was staff on there were with multiple different owners and managers. Although, if I was to choose, I'd personally say my first time on the network was my favorite. Ethan(ItzAssassin) and Dozlin made it a fun experience along with the current manager, ItzRobins I believe. All in all, fun experience and I learned a couple things I didn't know. (FYI: Proof 2 highlights a different IGN but 'Gloomville' is right above it)
Trial-Moderator (twice)
Resigned
Proof 1 (Click) Proof 2

Last, but definitely not least, I was staff on, "SagePvP".
Sage, I can proudly say was my best, and favorite server to staff on. I learned so many incredible things, even advancing in Screensharing which previous server didn't. I met incredible people who went on to staff on Viper, and even Hypixel. Sage taught me everything I needed to know in my future applications / after I got accepted. I had absolutely no problems with the server at the time, and now I rarely deal with any problems on the network.
Moderator+
Resigned
*Lost proof of experience*

Lost my staff experience on Sage, but 1 ex-higherup and another ex-Senior Mod can 100% vouch that I was staff on here:
Recruits (Senior-Admin)
Smallvibes/Silicones (Sr-Mod)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I want to come back into the staffing scene, and I think SagePvP would be a good welcoming as I've been staff on here before. I've been playing a ton with a bunch of friends on both HCF and Kitmap, and I personally think it's a well organized server, and the staff I've met so far have treated me, and my friends with the highest amount of respect I've seen in a while. I'd honestly like to be apart of that experience once again. I also believe that becoming staff on Sage again would help me improve my strengths and weaknesses as a person.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would do my absolute best to handle every players' situation that comes into teamspeak, or even discord. Whenever staff on a network, I always attempt to make every players' experience on the network their best. This could result in them not leaving the server or spreading around specific rumors that could potentially bring down the server. Here are a few more reasons;​
Maturity: As someone who's been staff on a decent amount of servers, while also dealing with a little brother IRL, I can safely say I am incredibly mature when I need to be. Yes I'm able to have fun, but when I'm either in Teamspeak, Discord, Telegram, or even in-game, I can do my job. I take my first responsibility seriously no matter what it is, and I always prioritize the player over my wellbeing.

Activity: Due to me being online, I'm active throughout the entire day, even late at nights I will more than likely be on unless something comes up disallowing me from logging on (which I'd inform a higherup if this does happen.). When active, I will dedicate that time to the network.

Honesty: I'd personally say I'm an honest guy, I hardly ever lie no matter how big the issue is, I'm always honest. I'm usually my friends go to person for when they're upset, or need to let something off their chests, and I always keep their promise to not tell anyone, while also holding in important information. I'm also no where near bias. I'd never disregard my friends punishment no matter what the circumstances are. I'd treat everyone the same, etc.

Dedication: Whenever given a specific task by a higherup, I put my full attention towards it. When I'm focusing on something, I rarely ever get sidetracked, especially when helping a player on the network with a problem.

Screensharing: As told in my previous answers, I'm decently aware as to how to screenshare. I may be a bit fuzzy to it as I haven't done it, or anything near it in a while, but I'm still used to the basics, and always willing to take tips from current SS Verified staff members if needed.

Loyalty: To this day, I have never doublestaffed, nor backstabbed any friend or server of mine. I've always been loyal to one specific person / network, and I tend to keep that statement true until I die. Loyalty is incredibly important when being on a staff team, as without loyalty the team could fall apart (in my own eyes).

Experience: I would say I'm quite experienced with HCF, and staffing. I know what specific things are that would be disallowed on the network. Which I think is a #1 asset when applying, or even playing as you don't want to go in empty-minded when dealing with a certain situation.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I were to personally rate my honesty, I would place it at a 9, mostly due to the fact I always strive to be 100% honest no matter the deal. As previously mentioned, I like to be the person someone can go to when wanting to keep a secret. I also never want to be imagined as a person I'm not. I tend to always tell the truth to decrease the chances of being thought of as some terrible, dishonest person.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Undergarments (Helper)
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I will meet the weekly requirement, and will personally make it my goal to get at least 2 days of playtime per map.
↬ What is your telegram @?:
@goonncity_2
↬ What is your discord @?:
tsuke#8666 (Made a brand new discord for this)
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
Final thing, I'm completely aware that my previous punishments may not make a good impression on me, but I can promise you I have learned from my mistakes even to the point of apologizing multiple times to the people I may have made fun of, or offended. I can 100% promise you that these incidents will NOT happen ever again whilst on the server, discord, teamspeak, etc. They were stupid and immature mistakes that I'd like to put behind. Once again, sincerely sorry for anyone I may have offended. I have also been playing on a different account that has a lot of playtime, only a few hours on my main account but will use my main account if I get accepted.​

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. I am glad to inform you it has been set to pending!
Please contact me on Telegram: @SewingMC

Status
Not open for further replies.