IGN (In-Game Name):
Depent

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Fyre- Trial-Mod - Demoted - https://gyazo.com/b1fa122e6e05c592d4f6a29d33c2ba40
CavePvp - Mod - Resigned
Heartless - Senior-Mod - Resigned
ChaoticPvP - Trial Mod - Resigned - https://gyazo.com/298c44f85307b1dd8b026b026dbcb514
HazelMc - Trial-mod - Demoted
ViperMc - Mod - Resigned
Scorched - Trial-Mod - Resigned - https://gyazo.com/b4974dac93cc8a148ff2098ee783e5ab

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
To improve the player experience on the server, to stop toxic players, hackers and rule breakers from taking away from the experience that a normal player should have when playing the game modes on the server. I would like to help the staff team with moderation and running the server in general. I would like to help players with problems they may have with anything they may need help with. I would like to help players with appeals if they were falsely banned, because I do not want players to have a bad experience being falsely banned. I think I would be able to handle many situations I may be in with support and such and I think I could handle it well. I am good at remaining calm in most situations even if it's something many would get annoyed or angered by. I like to stay calm, because when you get angered or mad you do not think straight and end up making mistakes which you regret. I also like the server and would like to help the server on a deeper level and by applying for staff I can do that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The biggest thing that I would do is really just helping clear support rooms, ban cheaters, and keep the server clean from rule breakers in general. Staffing is a huge motivation booster for me which doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would make being able to help out players (and fellow staff members) at Sage always very enjoyable and something that I'd like to do to improve players' experience. As what I'd like to say a very reliable person, while I'm online I wouldn't just be sitting AFK at spawn. If I'm online, I'll be doing something productive; rather that be helping someone through a support room, /helpop, or watch over chat/someone who may be breaking one of Sage's rules. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly (and with the best quality), I will always be respectful, kind, and approachable in the process to make them want to come back for support in the future if needed. I always try to make sure that people feel comfortable coming back to me (or in this instance, into teamspeak or using the /helpop command in-game) for support at all times so that they can get the support they need from staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say my honesty is easily a 10 because
I have been raised to tell the truth and if you cant do that you cant really get anywhere in life so I would like to say I'm very honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Undergarments, ItsWynter0, Crating

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can meet that requirement and more.

What is your telegram @?:
@fortysixkg

Additional Information?:
I am always able to record while I am playing, Thanks for reading my app.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.