Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Vipermc chat-Mod: https://gyazo.com/12c607cb3af12d453bf9320f2e2ebf17
SagePvP Trial-Mod: https://gyazo.com/76c43ca1c1dd699d70c876a73a311346
Certix.cc Mod +: https://gyazo.com/8f3961fb5aad55df2b01c0ff13095490
Other I have no proof:
AstroMC Sr.Mod
Kronus.cc Mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be a worker, because I see this as a great opportunity to grow as an individual and as a worker. I have been in this community for a long time. I'm active and can communicate with people through conversation, meeting a lot of friends and just people who play. Not only that, but I really enjoy playing, I play a lot with my friends just walking around on the platforms. Not only that, but I honestly think that society is an amazing majority of cool and beautiful people, unlike other HCF servers where people are highly toxic. Furthermore, I enjoy the way the server is configured and the way the staff team stays online, and helping people in need. But I think they may need more help to make the server even better, which is why I am applying, to help it get bigger and better than we already are. I think I will be a good candidate, because I have the motivation to put time and effort into the server and only strive for the best job. I just really enjoyed the community built This server over time, I am very good When It comes to stressful situations, and I am a problem solver, If there is anything I can easily pick it up. I read very quickly, and I am a very good listener. I can work with anyone in any situation. I like to improve my skills and take feedback from others. I am so happy and just a cool person to be there. Another reason I think I can qualify for a team is that I am a mature person, I know when it is time to be determined, I do my best to help others. I try to make sure that I correct my mistakes and not make mistakes in any situation. I will always criticize and improve myself and strive to be better and work on the things I have to work on. I always put 100% into everything I do and I am I willing to learn, ask questions, get better, and work around the things I have to work on or whatever. I want to be able to show people HCF is not just toxic, I want it to be a fun place for people to play and have fun. I am active and I think that would help me to get to know the community better, just to be in the support rooms and help people when needed. I am very honest and can always count on me. If anyone is asking me questions, I am here to help and answer their questions as best I can.

Useful:

I am a very helpful person, I really enjoy helping others and make sure everyone is satisfied with the server and staff. I am a very honest person and I will stick to what I am told to do.​

Motivation:

I am very motivated to help the server and people in any way I can, I really enjoy the server and see a lot of power in it. I really enjoy working and helping other people and just getting to know people in the community.

Activity:

I work hard day and night. I can spend 4-6 hours every day helping server, people, support rooms, and answering questions people have to the best of my ability. I think working hard is a great way to get closer to people in the community and a great way to let people know I'm here when they need help.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am a hard worker who will never think or believe "quitting" I do not believe in that as it makes you look weak and if you give up it will mean that you have failed your job. I will help everyone I see who is asking for help, I have no problem if he is toxic, annoying, or funny. I will bring more suggestions in the future, helping other staff who have just “worked” or are struggling with situations such as avoiding dtr and it is screaming, arguing and so on. It hurts, but it can be easy. Resolved, I have strong leadership. I am very respectful. Respect is everything, this shows that you care about the player or the member's issue. This, in turn, may cause the player to become irritated if you do not listen to him or simply ignore him. I am a very motivated and passionate person, whether it is to help someone in TeamSpeak or the in-game I try to do my best to help and resolve his or her frustrations. I love chatting, and seeing what happens with other players, whether in-game or in TeamSpeak. I love working with others because it makes the work fun and interesting. Ensuring that you stay up to date with the public also eliminates any misconceptions about players or staff that they may have about you. In addition, I want to be a staff member as I need to have the option to help the server, if the players realize that the staff team is acceptable and resolve with the right choice will definitely benefit the player's knowledge. What can be important. I know that causing the server to improve will be a test, however, the more I work, the more I want to help. Moreover, in all cases I really enjoyed being a staff member on HCF servers in particular, though. It gives me an amazing sense of pride to see me represent a server. Being part of the staff is about something more than the label gives you, linked to pride in the work you do and total commitment to it, I feel like I’m ready to do both of those things.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, I am extremely honest. I will never lie to any staff or players, and will always tell the truth, whether I like it or not. I also always provide evident and clear proof for all punishments to provide proof for.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
DayInTheLife

Additional Information?:
Discord: Slexting#1901
Telegram: @Slexting

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this!​

Anas

What happened when you were trial mod here?
Good Question, I'm not 100% sure of what happened since it was a few months ago but I think I got asked for another server to be staff on and I thought I was not moving forward due to my lack of experiences not being able to get promoted So now I've decided to come back With more staffing experience So I could get promoted and get a more important role For the Sage Community.

Last edited:

qtSwag

Known member
Good Question, I'm not 100% sure of what happened since it was a few months ago but I think I got asked for another server to be staff on and I thought I was not moving forward due to my lack of experiences not being able to get promoted So now I've decided to come back With more staffing experience So I could get promoted and get a more important role For the Sage Community.
+1 Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.