Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiKeZ

IGN (In-Game Name): RainbowBrite928
Region (EU/NA/Other): Na
Do you have any previous staff experience?:I was staff on wolfs.rip
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a staff member because I like helping people really and bonding with other players on the server when there in need of help.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: The player's experience will be improved by fast customer service. Such as short support waiting room time, Faster Ban Appeals, Quick confident decisions, Punishing cheaters and rule breakers, Engaging with the community, and helping out in all areas and possible ways I can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I think my honesty is a 9 because I have been told by many friends and lots of other people that I am a very honest person, Lying gets nowhere and just creates more problems ( Remembering the lie, making a new story for the lie etc ) Generally telling the truth / being honest makes everything a lot easier ,time-saving and makes everyone happier.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not that I know of
Additional Information?: My Dedication : I myself and also a lot of my friends see myself as a very dedicated person when it comes to doing something to help others, I always make sure to finish what I am doing whilst also making it fair for everyone else, If I am told to do something, I will do it, If there is a rule I need to follow, I will follow it. My Respectfulness : Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member. My Maturity : I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player. My Fairness : I am very fair to everyone. I treat everyone equally and no differently, everyone should be given the same amount of respect and treatment otherwise it becomes unfair for other players, and I personally try to always keep everything equal and fair between everyone, no matter what rank or role, If you where my best friend, I would treat you no differently with an unfair advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.