Denied lawyerwastaken's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsan

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): lawyer was taken
Region (EU/NA/Other): I live in America and I am NA, specifically the Northeastern Region.
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do, on RebootMC which is an OP factions server, however the server unfortunately, shut down due to management complications as well as lack of funds to continue operating the server. Whilst this isn't an HCF server, I still had gained experience working with a staff team.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have played HCF for 2-3 years and have had hundreds if not thousands of encounters with staff for a myriad of reasons. I would like to be on the other side of the interaction and help players. I love the HCF community and I want everyone to play fair. For the time that I spent as a staff member, I had enjoyed staffing at RebootMC and am curious to see what staffing on an HCF server is like. I would like to gain some experience staffing on HCF, I have been playing for so long I think it's time to try something new.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As a player on many servers like, ViperMC, CavePVP, HolyHCF, and FMC I understand how players feel when something unfair happens to them. On FMC, my faction and I got either revived or had my base rolled back multiple times weekly, so it's safe to say that I understand how players might feel when something unfair is done to them. On all of the servers that I have played, I have been extremely clean and rarely have been banned before. I want everyone to enjoy their time and everyone to play fair. I understand it when a player spends money and goes raidable to a glitch, or a pearl glitcher, and as someone who has experienced that plenty of times I can relate to them on a personal level and try to understand on a real level.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Honestly, I would rate myself an 8, I find myself telling multiple white lies to many different people in my life, however, I understand the importance of dignity and honesty, and quite frankly, when in serious situations, I find myself being as honest as can be. If I do get accepted by the staff team, the players and the management can be assured that I will be entirely honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No. I have spent most of my time on Viper, Cave, and FMC so I am good friends with a lot of staff members from there.
Additional Information?:
I am an active HCF player on plenty of HCF servers. If accepted I look to stay with this server for an extended period and I will try my best to climb the ranks and assist anyone who needs it. Throughout my life, I like to profess that once I commit to something, I am devoted to the said cause. In real life, and especially with other HCF players I try to be understanding, and as a babysitter and software team manager in real life, I have acquired a lot of patience and the ability to keep my head level. I am an AP student and am taking 5 AP classes this year and I know what it's like to commit to something difficult and see it through. I finish school at noon every day, so I can put in 3-5 hours per day, I have an extremely manageable school workload so I can be on plenty. I have seen the management teams on both CavePVP and ViperMC and quite frankly they seem lackluster, the SagePVP management team is active (as I am writing this sc0ttay is on the server) and they seem quite fun to work with, this is just another reason why I specifically am applying to SagePVP and looking to stay here for a while. Thank you for your time, and I hope you accept my application. DISCORD (Jasong#8289) Telegram (@jasongreenb, .

I find it important to add that I am extremely hopeful to receive a position on the SagePvp staff team. Your management team is awesome and extremely caring, for example, I purchased mystery boxes and missed a 3x sale so Sc0ttay gave me some. I find that your staff team cares more about their players than any other HCF server that I've been on. Thank you for your time!

Medusa

No previous experience within the genre 'HCF'.

Your application is very difficult to read, everything is sorta just stuck into eachother. Nothing is spaced out, looks very substandard.

Poomley

No previous experience within the genre 'HCF'.

Your application is very difficult to read, everything is sorta just stuck into eachother. Nothing is spaced out, looks very substandard.
¨ I have played HCF for 2-3 years and have had hundreds if not thousands of encounters with staff for a myriad of reasons.¨ He doesnt seem to be new to HCF, maybe to HCF staffing but hey, everyones gotta start somewhere.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.