Denied Erzx_'s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erzx

Known member
weird formatting
lack of detail
no relevant hcf experience, almost everything is practice
Thanks for the feedback! I like this formatting because it gives the look of "points" for text, maybe its not the best after all. Is there anything that I can do to improve my application?

Docents

Established member
Thanks for the feedback! I believe this formatting because it gives the look of "points" for text, maybe its not the best after all. Is there anything that I can do to improve my application?
makes sense, just that most of the points you stated in the first open ended question arent true, such as sage having non toxic players and stuff

Erzx

Known member
makes sense, just that most of the points you stated in the first open ended question arent true, such as sage having non toxic players and stuff
True, maybe I over-exaggerated in some points. but I was just kinda out of ideas of what to type xd. thanks for informing me tho.

Last edited:

Erzx

Known member
-0.5 lots of irrelevant servers for previous experience and weirdly formatted.
Thank you for the feedback! Most of my experiences are irrelevant because I believe you should start on smaller networks then work your way to bigger networks. I have stated why I use this formatting above.

xavekh

Neutral

➤ Add more detail for the sections you added, for example add more detail in 'experience'
➤ Some HCF experience which is good
➤ A few minor grammar mistakes

Best of luck,

xavekh

Erzx

Known member
Neutral

➤ Add more detail for the sections you added, for example add more detail in 'experience'
➤ Some HCF experience which is good
➤ A few minor grammar mistakes

Best of luck,

xavekh
Thank you for the feedback! I've added more details to the "Experience" part & I tried my best to fix the grammar mistakes. let me know if there is anything else that I can do to improve my application.

R

Recruits

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @recruits18 on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.
Please join teamspeak @ ts.sagepvp.org once we confirm a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.