Denied C200's Staff Application [ NA ]

C200

IGN (In-Game Name):
C200

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Dark Realms - Sr. Mod (2015) [ HCF SERVER ]
I have some staffing experience but its not much, I have no proof of this since it was so long ago, I don't have much experience but I know how to staff on a HCF server. I hope to gain more experience if I am accepted as a staff member for SagePvP.
I have tons of staff experience with other servers, I don't want to point them out though because they are irrelevant and they are other gamemodes, I really just want to stick to HCF now.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well I would love to become a staff member on the SagePvP network simply because I enjoy the server and I want to make the server a better place. I want to become a staff member on the SagePvP network because being a staff member allows me to help those in need rather than to just being able to advise others. I love HCF as I find it very fun especially when in action, however, I find staffing more fun and personally I enjoy it better. I really want to become a staff member for Sage because I know I am worthy of being staff, I have what it takes and I have many traits that make me a good staff member. I know I may not have any HCF experience, however, I know I can gain that experience from this server if I am accepted. I would love to start my journey here and really give it my all for the server. I want to start strong as a staff member and make differences within the HCF community. If you are wondering, "Why in the world would he start his HCF staffing experience here?" That's a great question, you see the first time I joined this server a while back I realized the first second that I really could enjoy being a staff member here.. I know this server may just have a chance for me joining the staff team. I said I had tons of traits, well I am very skilled in my main trait which is communication, I can communicate very well throughout my english. I also turn 16 in 3 months, September 8th. I am very responsible and mature for my age, I know this will come in handy for if I am a staff member on the server. I would like to become a staff member to help others out in ways members that aren't staff cant. This is why I would like to become a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players' experience by simply helping out as much as I can, and also getting rid of as many hackers as possible. To improve the players' experience I will insure that everybody has a good and valuable HCF experience. I will help as much as possible on the server, discord, forums and lastly Teamspeak. I know Teamspeak is used a lot when helping others and giving support to them / banning others that have been reported for anything that's not allowed. I would improve the server by showing each and everybody just how responsible I can be, if others need help then I will help them no matter what, as I have said before, I know I have no HCF staffing experience but that doesn't mean I will be bad as a staff member for the server. I am a good staff member and hope to prove it if I am accepted. I will improve the players' experience by showing exactly what all I can do and how helpful / productive I can be.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honesty on a scale of 1-10 is probably 8.5, this is because I'm not perfect and nobody is. I know everybody has lied in their lifetime and well, I have too. I am very honest though, I hope to show everybody just how much honesty I have if I am accepted.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:

Thank you if you read my staff application, I worked really hard on it. I hope to gain tons of experience for staffing within this community!​

Last edited:

xavekh

Neutral

➤ Add more detail
➤ Some grammar mistakes, for example 'players' experience'
➤ No relevant staffing experience

Best of luck,

xavekh