Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Legioncore - Admin [ resigned ]
ArcherMC - Helper
OceanNetwork - Helper [ resigned ]
CelestePVP - staff manager - head of ss manager
MegaCraft network - Moderator [ resigned ]
Oceanmc - Manager, Admin, Skyblock owner

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff mostly to be involved with making this server a better and more friendly place for people of all ages. (I am not saying the server isn’t safe but I would love to keep it as safe as possible). Also, I love talking to everyone and helping everyone out and as a staff member people trust you and look up to you way more which just feels way better in my opinion.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By being a active staff member that will always be there to help them answer questions and have someone to talk to if they need anything else I am very active and mature so I think that would help alot.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 my grammar is not perfect but Im working on It. :)
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no
Additional Information?:

Strengths:
These are five traits I feel really define me well as a person that could help the staff team.

Confident - I am a confident person who will thrive to do anything that is right for my role. This would be useful as part of my role to do anything that would help out the server and I will not let others put me down. Therefore I will stand up for myself and do what is right. Confidence is, therefore, a key attribute to have and I am confident that I would make a valuable addition to your team.

Ambitious - I am also an ambitious individual having and showing a strong desire and determination to succeed in anything in my reach. My understanding of ambition is that having been internalized, contorted and magnified in my own head. I grew up assuming that ambition meant getting ahead at work. It equated to promotions, increasing levels of responsibility, and taking on new and challenging work which in my head, anything is possible if you put your mind and soul to it.

Bubbly - Finally, I am a bubbly human being thriving for success. Me personally being bubbly will show an understanding and developing a positive outlook to find the best in other people while lifting their spirits with your attitude. I always find ways to recast a negative situation in a positive light. For example, a student at my school was sitting an exam he said "I'm so worried about finishing this essay," I told him to rephrase the thought that he had to "I'm so excited to write a great essay" Overall this had a positive impact.

Leadership - I am a smart, talented and kind leader when it comes to showing players what is expected of them. Whether it's helping them with a question they have, wanting me to be a good example or anything else a player may need I will be sure to take my position and show them what's right!

Responsibility - This is a big trait when it comes to a staff position, taking care of things you are asked, remembering a punishment that was made or taking care of your position responsibility is a big trait and should be followed by every. I stand up for this trait very much so and hope everyone else does also.

Weaknesses:
Patience - For the most part, I am very patient like during waiting or helping someone out, the only times I get inpatient is when someone just keeps trying to annoy me or do something of that sort. I used to get really annoyed at it but over time I have been getting better with keeping people under control and keeping myself under control.

Procrastination - I’ve always procrastinated but I feel like its more the procrastination of things that I don’t enjoy. But I obviously enjoy the server so I feel like procrastination will not be a big problem. Of course, unless I am put on an annoying task but even though I always procrastinate I always seem to get it done if given a time limit to do it, but if not given a time limit, motivation is very low for me. (which would be something good to note, lol)

Attachments

• manager.JPG
    manager.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image_2021-03-29_140108.png
    image_2021-03-29_140108.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 65
  • image_2021-03-29_140145.png
    image_2021-03-29_140145.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 60
  • lol_1.jpg
    lol_1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

ignXan

-1 lacking detail. un-bold everything that isn’t a question because it hurt reading your application.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.