IST
Country
India
Do you own a good quality microphone:
Yes, I own a Blue Yeti microphone.
My Socials
Discord - RJGAMING#4011 Telegram - @RJGAMING2006
Previous Staff Experiences:
I have a lot of valid staff experiences, most are from Minecraft-Bedrock Edition (PS, Xbox, Phone, PC) all fairly popular servers with over 40 players on constantly, I would also like to mention I was a Moderator at SagePvP till a few weeks ago, here is the link to my portfolio which consists of proof of each of my experience and their names - please click
Why would you want to be staff :
Being staff consists a lot of factors, here I will be stating the factors that I personally enjoy doing as a staff and features about me.
Helpful: I am someone who has always been helpful to the players whether it is helping people in chat, helping people understand rules, and helping
people in TeamSpeak and Discord.

Activity: I am someone who is quite active I usually spend at least 15 hours each week on servers I work on, Which is limited to but does not include

support tickets, TeamSpeak support calls.
Respect: I am someone who respects everyone, no matter their rank no matter if they are staff no matter if they are not from my time of playing Minecraft I have realized that being respectful to everyone plays a good factor in helping people and is something which fits in with my personality.
Friendly: I am someone who is always keen on making new friends whenever I join a new staff team I look forward to making friends with fellow staff members doing this can help players experience and also create a good environment.
Maturity: I am someone who is quite mature for my age, I tend to control my emotions regarding the situation I know better than to lose my temper and get mad at people who need support or people who I am working with.
Non-Biased: I am someone who is known to have a lot of friends but my friends do know that I do not give any special treatment or treat anyone badly due to my personal relations with them I help everyone equally, If I have someone in a staff lounge I know that I need to make sure that there is none in the support rooms.
Honesty: I am someone who is quite honest, I get straight to the point If there's something I can help with I try my absolute best to make sure that I provide good support. If I cant help someone and they are someone who is my friend or someone who is perhaps "famous" I will be frank with them and let them know I cant help them with the situation.
Why should we accept you as staff:
I am someone who has been a part of the server for a really long time, I have previously been staff here, I have good relations with most of the staff members. I am aware of the rules and punishments, I know how to move people in TeamSpeak how to use the commands, Overall pretty experienced with staffing on SagePvP
Can any staff member vouch for you?
Twqntys, Silicones, IgnFrosty, WaffleIsOg, Arrested, Recruits, Dye. WuMarik
Additional Information?
I hope to rejoin the staff team, I look forward to see all of your responses on ways to improve sorry for my color scheme and sorry for not being that detailed in this application, I am not sure what else to add.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.