Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidqrity

1. IGN (In-Game Name): Solidqrity

2. Age: 15 (June 2005)

3. Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (GMT +3:00)

4. Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
Server : DirtMC
the server decided to merge with another skyblock server named HoaxMC which i was also staff on after.
Server : HoaxMC
i resigned because my school started and i had to sleep early to get used to my school sleeping schedule

5. Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Over the past couple years, I've learnt a bunch about staff teams, the communities they staff, and their guidelines . I would like to become staff since I would like to give back to the SagePVP network and help the players I have knew for a couple of months even YEARS. Another reason I need to become staff is that I always see people asking for help and assistance and how players are continually killing them and I just simply want to assist them with help and making their time on the server amazing. I know a lot of staff members. Some say I'm Toxic. Some say otherwise. It depends on whom you talk to. I was toxic in the past. I have changed over the past multiple months. I don't want to be that person ever again. I faced multiple individuals doing the same to me, being toxic and verbally abusing me, And from then I realized how it feels to be screamed at by people. I know the kind of person I used to be was wrong. I understand what I did and how it was wrong. I want to help not hurt. Next, I'd prefer to refer to another central idea related to why I want to be a staff member. Hackers. Complaints. With hackers and complaints from players , with these two together, comes angry and annoyed players to the server. However, with every hour of the day that I will be on the network , I will offer them quick help. Quick help implies upbeat players. What I am attempting to say, is that I need to support players, I need to be depended on and trustworthy, and in particular, I need to support the network / server by offering consistent assistance and much much more. I just want to help. This is what I want to do with this HCF community, make it less toxic and provide more help to make the surrounding fun. I was encouraged by a my faction and multiple other friends to make this application. So I said I would give it a chance. I already applied once and this is my second application. I want to become a staff member. Even if It takes time out of my day and for me to apply multiple times a month. It's worth it.
Seeing people enjoying the game and happy to play the server makes me happy :).

Activity
I am extremely active on the SagePVP network and I put all my spare time to play on the network as of now because I don't have a job as of yet and am home schooled since the unfortunate pandemic of Covid-19 is a thing around the world.

Fairness
During the couple months that I staffed on DirtMC and HoaxMC , I was never biased towards any player, weather it was my best friend or my worst enemy, i would treat them the same way I treat everybody else on the network. Unfairness could cause players around the network to get pissed and quit the server which therefore will lower the player count.

Abusing
During my staff experiences I have NEVER abused once, never cleared someone's inventory or stole their stuff for no reason, nor gave them someone elses inventory and gave them stuff for no reason. Abusing is the worst behavior staff can do which ruins other players experiences with the network as it gives certain people an advantage of destroying other people’s chances in the game.
6. If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was to be accepted as a staff member, i would be committed to helping players and members of the network, as i am very active and likeful of the server. I'm not the best under pressure, but I can handle it well. I am good with communicating with new players and would like to assist anyone at anytime I can! no matter what's happening with me irl, getting on the server and playing makes my time much better because of the amazing players and the fun i have playing and PVPing around.
I'm very mature, I want to assist the community, as staffing has been really fun in the past and I would like to do much more times. I'm ready to help.

7.If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my self in honesty a 9/10.

When it comes around to serious topics and important Scenes, i would always be honest as its the best way to help out the issue if there's any. lying wont lead anywhere to helping the server. it would just make it worst or make the issue irresolvable.

8.Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
321Maxm - Kneck

9.Additional Information?

I am Fluent in English. My favorite hobbies are Music, Football, and Music. Thanks for reading my application, if there is any point that I missed or that I need to add just leave it in the reply section.

Have a nice day!
Sincerely,

-Solidqrity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to add my discord and tele so there they are:
Discord :♛soℓίḑᾶԻίṫΎ™#7220

Tele : @Solidqrity

Last edited:

bannedforcheats

Bad

• Add more Detail to "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"
  • No color scheme (Add COLOR to make it look AmAzInG)
Good
  • Plenty of detail in "Why would you like to become a staff member?"
Overall, Goodluck.

-banned

Theysaidtochange

1. IGN (In-Game Name): Solidqrity

2. Age: 15 (June 2005)

3. Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (GMT +3:00)

4. Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
Server : DirtMC
the server decided to merge with another skyblock server named HoaxMC which i was also staff on after.
Server : HoaxMC
i resigned because my school started and i had to sleep early to get used to my school sleeping schedule

5. Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Over the past couple years, I've learnt a bunch about staff teams, the communities they staff, and their guidelines . I would like to become staff since I would like to give back to the SagePVP network and help the players I have knew for a couple of months even YEARS. Another reason I need to become staff is that I always see people asking for help and assistance and how players are continually killing them and I just simply want to assist them with help and making their time on the server amazing. I know a lot of staff members. Some say I'm Toxic. Some say otherwise. It depends on whom you talk to. I was toxic in the past. I have changed over the past multiple months. I don't want to be that person ever again. I faced multiple individuals doing the same to me, being toxic and verbally abusing me, And from then I realized how it feels to be screamed at by people. I know the kind of person I used to be was wrong. I understand what I did and how it was wrong. I want to help not hurt. Next, I'd prefer to refer to another central idea related to why I want to be a staff member. Hackers. Complaints. With hackers and complaints from players , with these two together, comes angry and annoyed players to the server. However, with every hour of the day that I will be on the network , I will offer them quick help. Quick help implies upbeat players. What I am attempting to say, is that I need to support players, I need to be depended on and trustworthy, and in particular, I need to support the network / server by offering consistent assistance and much much more. I just want to help. This is what I want to do with this HCF community, make it less toxic and provide more help to make the surrounding fun. I was encouraged by a my faction and multiple other friends to make this application. So I said I would give it a chance. I already applied once and this is my second application. I want to become a staff member. Even if It takes time out of my day and for me to apply multiple times a month. It's worth it.
Seeing people enjoying the game and happy to play the server makes me happy :).

Activity
I am extremely active on the SagePVP network and I put all my spare time to play on the network as of now because I don't have a job as of yet and am home schooled since the unfortunate pandemic of Covid-19 is a thing around the world.

Fairness
During the couple months that I staffed on DirtMC and HoaxMC , I was never biased towards any player, weather it was my best friend or my worst enemy, i would treat them the same way I treat everybody else on the network. Unfairness could cause players around the network to get pissed and quit the server which therefore will lower the player count.

Abusing
During my staff experiences I have NEVER abused once, never cleared someone's inventory or stole their stuff for no reason, nor gave them someone elses inventory and gave them stuff for no reason. Abusing is the worst behavior staff can do which ruins other players experiences with the network as it gives certain people an advantage of destroying other people’s chances in the game.
6. If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was to be accepted as a staff member, i would be committed to helping players and members of the network, as i am very active and likeful of the server. I'm not the best under pressure, but I can handle it well. I am good with communicating with new players and would like to assist anyone at anytime I can! no matter what's happening with me irl, getting on the server and playing makes my time much better because of the amazing players and the fun i have playing and PVPing around.
I'm very mature, I want to assist the community, as staffing has been really fun in the past and I would like to do much more times. I'm ready to help.

7.If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my self in honesty a 9/10.

When it comes around to serious topics and important Scenes, i would always be honest as its the best way to help out the issue if there's any. lying wont lead anywhere to helping the server. it would just make it worst or make the issue irresolvable.

8.Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
321Maxm - Kneck

9.Additional Information?

I am Fluent in English. My favorite hobbies are Music, Football, and Music. Thanks for reading my application, if there is any point that I missed or that I need to add just leave it in the reply section.

Have a nice day!
Sincerely,

-Solidqrity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to add my discord and tele so there they are:
Discord :♛soℓίḑᾶԻίṫΎ™#7220

Tele : @Solidqrity
is a pretty cool guy

Status
Not open for further replies.