Admin for SrAdmin

citation

Established member
@RETROUSSE for SrAdmin.

some may disagree, but brooo he’s been staff and admin for agessssss
Give him the chance to be one, you have 3 managers (1 inactive afff) 1 plat (heard bad things but I got no problem) like 4-5 admins.
1 should get SrAdmin
1 is a rando who passed another in staffing...
1 is chill and who does his job
1 took a while but gg
1 no idea lol... not sure if there’s 5 lols

agree to disagree by Retrousse / Tye for SrAdmin!!!!

CasparTheGhost

+1 I believe @RETROUSSE needs it personally I've hated Tye the last couple months but when I've spoken to him more recently he's more chiller not trying to a big hero like he used to be and is just doing his job.

V

Varsityz

dude he literally told me he hopes my dog gets shot and then proceeded to call my sister (who is dead) a dumb dead dirty dog

V

Varsityz

I doubt he would say that.... if anything you must of done something to deserve it..

invalid comment.
I deserved to be told my dog get shot and my sister is a dumb dead dirty dog? You are fucked up.

citation

Established member
Tye is a retard, you’re even more of a retard who got demoted too.
Never got DEMOTED LMAO, I resigned, not sure who told you that cap. I legit banned my self without notice due to resigning..... also you only call him that cause he’s done something towards you or banned you. I’ve seen it happen. Someone hates a staff cause they didn’t get what they wanted or coz they got banned by them.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Never got DEMOTED LMAO, I resigned, not sure who told you that cap. I legit banned my self without notice due to resigning..... also you only call him that cause he’s done something towards you or banned you. I’ve seen it happen. Someone hates a staff cause they didn’t get what they wanted or coz they got banned by them.
Yeah stuff like that happens allt the time lol