Denied AdrianFtw's Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): AdrianFtw
Timezone: PST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ValidHc - Senior Admin . I resigned as the server wasnt getting the player base as promised, I left on good terms and hoped to see bigger changes in the server. Unfortunately I have no proof of this experience.

HcFallacy - Owner. I resigned from the server because the staff team was not the best. The owners were toxic and they were using the database to find peoples IPS and leak them, I did not want to associate myself so I left the server in good terms. I spent a good 2 months at that server being promoted from Trial-Mod to Owner of the server. I only have proof of the discord - https://gyazo.com/e021832f4cff65400e890ddc713bea60

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The staff team that SagePvp currently have are very good. Though the addition of an active staff member constantly in teamspeak to assist everyones needs is what SagePvp needs. I believe the addition of myself would not be a mistake. I can offer many things such as,

Dedication - Once I am dedicated to a server, you can expect me to be on for quite some time. I am willing to do more than 5 hours a day.

Professional - When on the job I believe you should be as professional as possible making the time in ts quick and easy.

Consistency - I believe that if you are on one day for 6+ hours I believe the next day you should do the same time the next day, consistency in staff makes a team stronger.

Honesty - An honest staff member is always great, and i am honest, As a staff member honesty should be the number one rule because abusing is very common in the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players expirience by hearing what they have to say, relate to their situation and help their every needs. Ive waited in teamspeak for hours on days, and I think a teamspeak should never be like that, adding me to the staff team would ensure not only that the teamspeak will be empty because of my help but all of the players leaving the teamspeak will be satisfied with the decision ive made torwards their situation.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I am a good 7, because I still have alot to learn as a staff member but, I believe I have what it takes to be a staff member on SagePVP

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: NONE

Additional Information? I appreciate if you checked out my staff application. Thanks for the suggestions!

slayer

Established member
-1:
@AdriaannFtw, currently am i going to give you a rating of -1 because of the following:

- Plagarism.
- No effort.
- Lack of detail / experience.
- Unorganized.

Goodluck!

- zuyna.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @AdriaannFtw, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- General lack of information throughout your whole application

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.