Denied zfGxlaxy’s P͟a͟r͟t͟n͟e͟r͟ Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zfGxlaxy

IGN: zfGxlaxy
Telegram: @zfGxlaxy

Why I should Deserve to be Partner:

I already have famous rank, I think I should deserve partner rank because I have a high view count, compared to 96mph, PrancingPotato (no offense) in my opinion it doesn’t matter to have a high sub count only active viewers, because etc, if you used to make old vids on lets say terraria you’d get your subs from terraria, but if you quit and continued hcf, it would matter who watches your hcf videos. (etc 96mph when he got his subs from a viral video (aesthetic edits) I currently have 365 subscribers and 280-300 views every video. I occasionally will do giveaways so people become more interested in my channel and attract more players if he/she won the giveaway, he/she will play more. That is why I should deserve to get partner on sagepvp.

Darck

Veteran Member
still not partner, I get around 250 views and I have 600 subscribers and they refused to give me partner. Max famous I reckon.

Darck

Veteran Member
Well then I'm guessing he has NON-Paid partner. Which doesn't give him any money. That means he earns 0$ of of sage. I reckon if you want partner atleast get 80 views on update vids. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.