ffa scrub

Cheulsy

gl winning ffa easy money hahha get mad hahahah easy money hahahaha

16ba58b08bebcded2d5602e680737cc5.jpg

https://gyazo.com/16ba58b08bebcded2d5602e680737cc5

Ties

Established member
suck my dick you stupid dogshit racist hahahahahaha imagine trying to flex that you will probably, not guaranteed, win 20 dollars. Thats not even much, and you arent rich gtfo and come back when you are really rich.

man's only flexing that? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

as an old acquaintance of cheulsy, i can confirm that winning the ffa is essential for his wellbeing. growing up in a broken home, cheulsy's parents could not support him and his siblings. each of them is expected to chip in just to bring food to the table. good looks (y)

Serae

Established member
as an old acquaintance of cheulsy, i can confirm that winning the ffa is essential for his wellbeing. growing up in a broken home, cheulsy's parents could not support him and his siblings. each of them is expected to chip in just to bring food to the table. good looks (y)
damn understand :)

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
ur not completely wrong, #CheulsyBigSimp

Cheulsy

completely incorrect. I grew up in a 2 story home with 4 bathrooms 5 bedrooms a pool and a HUGE backyard. whilst you on the other hand worked in my backyard picking cotton so you could bring food to the table for your family.

Ties

Established member
completely incorrect. I grew up in a 2 story home with 4 bathrooms 5 bedrooms a pool and a HUGE backyard. whilst you on the other hand worked in my backyard picking cotton so you could bring food to the table for your family.
wait what only one house? i grew up in a new york penthouse worth 15 million and a hamptons house worth 10 million dollars and double the size of your peasant home