#FixSagePvp

Should my idea be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Unforgot

This is truly a game breaking experience which makes me consider my presence at SagePvp

So basically I made this very kind SagePvp player radiable from 2 DTR and to watch my raid disappear like the twin towers by 2 absolute jihads you could say was fairly annoying. Along with a lot of other shitty experiences with the new partner items that I will not get on to in this form this is by far a big one for me. Its happened 4 times this map only. Please make it so you can only use SUPER PICKAXES in your own claims or only when your not in combat

YouTube Link to the once again outstanding experience on SagePvp :

Hunslet

Established member
+1

- I think they should have a cooldown while SOTW is not active. (People will SOTW timer disabled there will be a cooldown)
- They should definitely be removed in combat
- The language presented in this post was unacceptable.

Unforgot

+1

- I think they should have a cooldown while SOTW is not active. (People will SOTW timer disabled there will be a cooldown)
- They should definitely be removed in combat
- The language presented in this post was unacceptable.
Well said! I am sure many people have the same opinion as you do

W

williamm

+1 but cmon bro

Attachments

• 0c13484aaa73994bdbecda022a97025d.png
    0c13484aaa73994bdbecda022a97025d.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 103

11Blocking

This is truly a game breaking experience which makes me consider my presence at SagePvp

So basically I made this very kind SagePvp player radiable from 2 DTR and to watch my raid disappear like the twin towers by 2 absolute jihads you could say was fairly annoying. Along with a lot of other shitty experiences with the new partner items that I will not get on to in this form this is by far a big one for me. Its happened 4 times this map only. Please make it so you can only use SUPER PICKAXES in your own claims or only when your not in combat

YouTube Link to the once again outstanding experience on SagePvp :
lol, when this happened to me I simply bring a stack of glass or wooden blocks as they aren't affected by the super pick-axe.