Denied Inciderate First Staff Application (since im of age now!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): Inciderate

Age:15 i just turned 15 so i about to get my permit soon :)

Timezone: na est

Do you have any previous staff experience?: no, ever since like 2016 i always wanted to be a staff member and now i am finally 15 to apply so i just wanna work as sage helper an work my way to the top and just grind and show yall i am worth the staff spot!

Why would you like to become a staff member? ever since 11 i always wanted to be staff on anything and and if i ever get task i will complete it on time ahnd just keep on moving and going about my day

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

Trustworthy:
I'm a very trustworthy person, I never lie, I never scammed anyone and I always tell the truth, I have good knowledge of scams as I was scammed a few times long ago. It was a good lesson that will definitely stick with me for long. Many times people have put a lot of trust on me and I never gave up on them/backstabbed them, I would just simply never do that. and just i wanna grind and have a blast as a rookie and a kid

Calm:
I'm a calm person, being calm is very important in my opinion as when youre calm you're doing things quicker and you're gonna enjoy them more, when you're mad, you can say stuff that you didnt mean to say or hurt someone unintentionally, lose track of what youre doing and maybe even give up, I've experienced that when building some of my aircraft models, when I was angry I was just doing them very slow and sometimes forget what I needed to glue or in some other models what and where to screw it, I just left everything for tomorow and built them way faster than before. I remain calm most of the times and it could be quite the challenge to annoy me unless I'm in a bad mood.

Dedication:
I'm a person that never gives up on anything, if I have a goal I will try my best at accomplishing it. I've had many difficult goals in the past but I never gave up on them, I worked hard on accomplishing them and it worked! definetly worth the hard work.

Respect:
I respect everyone, doesn't matter who they are, what they are and what their opinion is, I always listen to the opinion that the other person has, and sometimes even agree with it, I dont want anyone to feel disrespected/hated because of their opinion/race/accent/country that they are coming from, it happened to me a lot and I dont want anyone to experience that.

communication:
I feel like im good with communicating with people and understanding them even if they have a broken English as ive been in this spot, I'm a very shy person but I try to get hold of myself and not be quiet as i usually am, I sometimes like just being alone and chilling to some music that I usually listen to but thats usually after a long and tiring day but when I get bored or a friend wants to play with me I just end my so called silent session.

maturity:
I may not be the most mature person but I try to stay as mature as I can, I dont throw offensive/disrespectful jokes around as I dont like them, I may have sworn a lot in the past but I'm willing to change for good as I myself think that I'm swearing way too often, I feel like I have some stuff to change for the good and I will be working on doing so.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? around 8 i like to be honest with everyone but sometimes i beat around to the bush just how i get along and just and and im still a kid so
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: starrburst ive known him the longest him and alot of staff been tellingto apply so ive tried this for the first time lets see how it goes!

Additional Information?: i just turned 15 LOL IM SOO HAPPY i about to get my permit i love to run track love to fish love to just hang out with friends and just chill and just have a good time anywere

W

williamm

definitely made alts to +1 yourself
no staff experience
lack in detail

wpo

Veteran Member
+1 ik this guy has poor grammar but he seems so excited so give him a chance

D

Deployable

-1 | Lack of details | Very poor grammar. | You made alts to +1 yourself

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.