Denied Fruitsnacks Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name):
Fruitsnacks
Timezone:
CDT
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
[Trainee] PvPTemple: Resigned
I was staff on PvPTemple around 8 months ago, i'd say. I have no proof of being staff on the PvPTemple Network, but you can get in contact with some of the admins. When I was on I'd tune into some screenshares and learn how to screenshare. I'd also mute chat offenders.
Player Count: 400

[Moderator] OpCraft: Resigned
I was staff on OpCraft for around a month and a half. Things in life like school work, friends, etc. were stressing me out so I decided to resign. I would ban hackers, screenshare, mute chat offenders, etc.
Player Count: 100 - 300 (when I was staff)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/2a3960c88b8e2173cc1e505a099a6364

[Senior-Moderator] PvPFestival: Server Shutdown
PvPFestival was a server owned by "Emprah" and "Dreamer_420." I was staff for around 3 months or so. I would SS people quite frequently. I would say 9/10 of the people I've ssed there I caught cheating. The moderators stopped receiving updates from Emprah and Dreamer_420, so most of the people just resigned/left the discord.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/10acb24afdee7f35345fea1203372ce1

[Trial-Mod] Potion.vip
Practice server, usually gets around 50 - 150 players when they have open betas.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/43ba8a9e8293cc1e5612d1c81c90e9d7
[Trial-Mod] Minemen.club (Resigned)
I was staff on Minemen.club for a little while before resigning. It was around 6 or 7 months ago, so I don't remember what rank I was it was Trial-Mod or Moderator.
Proof:
https://gyazo.com/38a09672cbe6e717c278d34a1402bc76

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I think that I have a decent amount of experience on the SagePvP server AND staffing as a whole and could I think I could help the staff team and the server as a whole. Even with the experience I have, I want a chance to learn more. Becoming staff on this server would help me learn more about being staff, and how to handle situations better I think this could be a good learning experience for me. I’ve also been staff on some small HCF servers, that haven’t got more than 30 players on SOTW. I was recently staff on a server with around 300 players on during 4 PM EST. But, I’d like to be apart of one of the biggest HCF servers in history. The server is active, but I’ve noticed late at night there is not a lot of staff on; people don't get answers or help when players are asking questions, there are cheaters, and people are asking for help. I also want to help the server to become better. The server to become better. If someone messages me with a suggestion I will never hesitate to let a higher staff know, about what the community wants. I will always help the community’s opinions be heard and not silenced. A lot of staff on other servers and maybe even this server (not sure) think they’re better than everyone else. But, I think I’m equal to everyone. I won’t ignore helpops, questions, opinions, and reports. Also, as a player, you see so. Many. Cheaters. When you’re a staff you don’t usually witness it much, but as a player, you’re always on playing and are cheated against constantly. I think If I become staff I can help rid the servers of cheaters. Finally, I want to be apart of a GOOD community! I want to start being active on the forums, and if I get helper I’ll start being active in TeamSpeak, in-game, and discord. Answering questions, reports, and read people's staff applications and give my honest opinion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I get accepted I believe that I can improve the players' experience like I have in the past. On every other server I've tried my hardest to make sure the players have a good experience, and I would like to think I succeeded. I think with all the experience I have I am better fit for this position than others. And, I think I have all the qualities to better all the players experience. Some of my qualities are Activity, Maturity, Trustworthiness, Education, Being fun, being serious, and not being toxic. I believe these seven traits are vital to being a good staff member and helping the players. Being active is important, because if you are active you have the CHANCE to help every player and if you aren't active you don't even have the chance to help the players have a better experience. The reason maturity is important is because, if you are a staff and you are immature, it will make the server look bad. And, who wants to play on a server with immature staff? Being trustworthy is another one of my traits. If you aren't trustworthy you have no place on a staff team. You can expose server secrets, etc. Being educated as in educated in staffing is very important. If you have a ton of staff experience you will be most likely to improve the players' experience and better the server. Being fun is also an important one, no one likes a staff that is just serious all the time and doesn't care about the players experience. Being a fun staff member will better the players' experience tremendously. But, also, being a staff requires being serious when it calls. You can't just be fun and games all the time, you need to be serious in certain situations. And finally, toxicity, if you're a staff you should not be toxic (obviously) it will completely ruin the server reputation, your reputation, and will persuade players to leave the server.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
no

Additional Information?:
no

R0CE

Established member

• Easy to read
• Decent experience
• Lacking detail

With passion,
R0CE

jutj