Denied Setonic Staff app (Updated) [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setonic

IGN (In-Game Name): Setonic
Timezone: PST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
HCDreams | Mod | https://gyazo.com/e5d29abb856082b315fbdb96fb41bf53 https://gyazo.com/e7e7c17035f5fa1d05c3aa2bac0e9892
LegionHCF | Trial-Mod | https://gyazo.com/b35da377b6372f976224e4df131a83ef
TemperHCF | Trial-Mod | https://gyazo.com/1fca9343a0458982c9314ceebcd35827 https://gyazo.com/2a94ff2e9e23b34ae3a4fc4fc20efd48
AquaHCF unmerged now known as VendorPVP | Trial-Mod | https://gyazo.com/309841a60bb55361d2c91675ec3c3495
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are many reasons why I want to be a staff member on SagePVP. I am looking for a new opportunity for myself and I think SagePVP is a great place for that. I believe that I can bring constant activity rule enforcement and a helpful hand as a SagePVP staff member. I believe that I can improve the server and its players because I am a very active player and want to continue being active as a helpful staff member. I want to improve the player count on the server. I also don't ever want anyone to be turned away by the server because they don't know how to play. Often times I see new players having trouble in chat and I want to be able to answer questions and provide assistance on a consistent basis to make the world more interesting and fun for all players. I love helping people and it will be even more enjoyable because it is on a server that I am passionate about. I always want to ensure that players, especially new ones, know how the server works and answer any questions they have. Cheaters always ruin HCF, I want to make sure that cheaters are banned so SagePVP is a server with no cheaters. I want to have the ability to ban blatant and closet cheaters. I want to make this community safe for everyone and ensure that it is a respectful environment where people can have fun in a safe place. This server has been an enjoyable experience for me in the past.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I feel as I could bring many great aspects and values to SagePVP that it may be lacking. I believe honesty should be important because honesty really shows a lot about a person. If someone is honest even when they’re in the wrong it shows maturity and that’s a core trait everyone should have. Since I’ve played SagePVP for a long time I’ve grown a bond and dedication to the SagePVP community. In my opinion, the value I treasure the most is dedication. No matter what is happening I always stay true and dedicated to what I set my mind to. I have many ways, I keep my cool under intense situations and I am able to work out almost every situation I’m put in. I’m, not the person that worries about getting promoted, it just gives you more power and I don’t feel I need the power to be successful. As long as I know I’m giving SagePVP my 120% that’s all that really matters. I want to make this community safe for everyone and ensure that it is a respectful environment where people can have fun in a safe place. As an individual/Player, I always make sure I am being respectful and kind to every player I come across. I always want to ensure that players, especially new ones know how the server works and answer any questions they have. Often times I see new players having trouble in chat and I want to be able to answer questions and provide assistance on a consistent basis to make the world more interesting and fun for all players. I want to stop threats in chat so people aren’t scared and will continue to play the server. To me, maturity means being serious in important situations but being able to have fun in chill situations. On-off the server I will always keep a professional attitude. When there are toxic people or immature staff or players this makes the server look boring and makes it look like they don’t care about the server. If someone is dishonest it shows you that they don’t care how you feel about them they are selfish and only want to make themselves look good. Cheaters always ruin hcf I want to make sure that cheaters are banned so SagePVPis a server with no cheaters. I want to have the ability to ban blatant and closet cheaters. Making friends and enjoying the staff team is the number one priority. I believe that I can bring constant activity rule enforcement and a helpful hand as a SagePVPstaff member. If the staff doesn’t like each other then they won’t do good and will just cause a mess. I really would like a chance to better that experience for all of us. If someone is abusing I will record it for proof and contact a higher staff member who can take care of it from there. As stated above SagePVP is the only server I feel is right for me. I’ve been apart of the hcf/PVP community for 1-2 years now which means I know the player side and staff side of the community. I want to make the server even better than it was before.
My Leadership skills: Leadership is one of the most important things in my opinion. If there is someone who doesn't know a command or if a staff member doesn't know how to do something I can guide them if I know how to do it and become a leader for them in a sense that they know how to do things.

My Professionalism/Seriousness: Being professional is one of the most important things. Staff members on a server are representing the server. If there are staff members not acting seriously the server won't look good. I am very professional. I will always follow the staff guide to make sure I am doing everything right. If I am typing to someone I always make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation. Seriousness is very important if you are in a staff meeting or moving people in TeamSpeak. This goes along with being professional. This is what makes you look professional and makes the server look good. Obviously, if I am chilling with another staff member I am going to make a few jokes here and there but for the most part, I am going to be professional and make the server look good.

My Patience: If I am in team speak and I move someone I am going to give them a minute to respond and not just kick them so they have to wait to get moved again. Also if there is a guy who just got killed by a hacker or something and they are mad I am just going to try and calm them down instead of yelling at them back and cause a worse situation.

My Friendship: Making friends on the staff team is very important. If the staff does not like each other then they will not work well together and get things done. I also like making new friends. I do this to give people a friend to play with and give me someone to play with.

My Activity/Efforts: I am very active in my schedule. I am homeschooled so that gives me more time to staff. I am always putting in all my effort when it comes to staffing. When I put all my effort into something it is guaranteed it will happen. If I get accepted I will make sure I put all my efforts into staffing.

My Knowledge/Experience: I know a lot about HCF. I have been in the community for 1-2 years now. I haven't been staff on many servers but I have watched staffing videos on youtube and I have learned commands. I am sure different servers have little different commands but they are very similar in the end. This also adds to my experience.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no
Additional Information?:
I may have repeated myself, so sorry about that. It would be also kind if you won't judge me by age but by person and experience.​

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member

Resign from your other server as it is disallowed on Sage.
Your age is also a -
Application is lacking major detail
Fix the bolding

Darck

Veteran Member
If he's staff on another server right now, that's server hopping.
On HCDreams, I remmember you being very immature.

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Please tell me where it is lacking detail. Thanks-Setonic
@Setonic the problem isn't your application it is that your too young ( and have no permission from Artic or Botings ) also that your staffing on another server

mahh

You are under age, first off.
Lacking needed detail.
Hard to find out what you are writing.

majyeye

Really Immature and when I say that I really mean it. He applied for HCRival and he got denied and now he applied here which really proves he is a server-hopper.

Setonic

Really Immature and when I say that I really mean it. He applied for HCRival and he got denied and now he applied here which really proves he is a server-hopper.
I just have beef with Nohaxjusttrans and he always says stuff about me and it gets me triggered but I am just going to stop and ignore him completely.

Hiku

Not spacing
Add more detail
And make sure to read the rules on applying to Sage! Have a Great Day and Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.