Denied Countdown's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countdown

IGN (In-Game Name): Countdown (but I play Sage on an alt)

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do, I own a $60 Blue Snowball

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I do have all 3 of them.
Discord: Countdown#0479
Telegram: @ignCountdown

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I do have a lot of previous staff experience here is some of my most recent staff experience:

- GGPvP - (Manager) - Player Average on SOTW: 150
GGPvP is a Factions server which Mixton a youtuber with 10k subscribers used to own with KillaMC currently owner of FaithfulMC. I was Manager on GGPvP which doesn't really relate to HCF but kind of since the commands are pretty much the same. I resigned from GGPvP since the server was big at opening but died really quick and it was getting boring spending all this time on a pretty much dead server, I was getting exhausted of all the work we were putting in and we didn’t really get much players, around 50-60 players daily average.

- VelenHQ - (Server Manager) - Player Average on SOTW: 150-200
VelenHQ was probably the 2nd best server I've learned from. As a Manager on VelenHQ I used to deal with staff, most of server issues, youtubers, builders & more. I resigned from VelenHQ because the server was having financial problems & the Owners weren't able to keep the server going. I have learned a lot from this server since I was Manager on there since the beginning and I was there the whole time to support anyone in Discord, Teamspeak and how to act with people. Being a Manager on Velen really helped me develop my staffing skills and handling multiple tasks at the same time.

- RoyalHCF - (Administrator) - Player Average on SOTW: 80
I used to be Admin on RoyalHCF. This was a server created with ZiggssMEMES. We ended up shutting down the server since we were making no profit off the server and the server wasn't much active. This was one of my first experience of managing a server as an Admin and it was really fun but the server didn't have much potential. I think if the server would of got more players I would of enjoyed it even more.

- Agony Network - (Server Manager) - Player Average on SOTW: 200
I was Manager on Agony network a great server, we ended up getting ETBed which I was really exhausted about after all we've done and then a lot of people left and I decided to resign and try to find a better server and Agony wasn't like all the pay to win servers so we didn't really make a lot of money for all we spent so I decided to resign but Agony was a great server. I'm pretty much sure now they closed.

- Azarith - (Owner/Co-Owner) - Player Average on SOTW: 60-80
Agony was a server I created with some of my friends. We didn’t really expected much from the server because we started this server on a Friday night for fun but we really liked it and we decided to work even harder on the server and push release. We got a good amount of players on SOTW but Owners started leaving the server because of the financial and we decided to shut down because of that.

- InjectPvP - (Main Owner) - Player Average on SOTW: 120
Inject was probably my best server I have ever created. It was my first actual successful server and I’m really proud of what I did. From this server I’ve learned a lot as how to manage a server and how to run it. I have decided to sell the network as we didn’t have a lot of donations to support the server. We spent a lot of money on partnerships and developers.

There is more servers I've been staff on to, if you would like to know anymore of my previous staff experience, feel free to message me on Telegram at @ignCountdown

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become apart of the SagePvP staff team because I have good relations with some of the staff members / partners and would enjoy helping out the players and staff on SagePvP being staff on a server like that would mean that I could bring new ideas into gameplay and mean that I could gain Minecraft server knowledge. I am applying on SagePvP, as it is something drastically growing and something that could push on in the days to come, meaning that someday,some players, deserve chances at becoming staff, and I believe that I should be given an opportunity to help out on the server. My experience, rule knowledge, friendly manner, and hardworking personality would be beneficial to SagePvP and therefore means that I would like to apply and become a staff member. I enjoy helping people, server wise, and personal life wise, which is a key asset I could use and bring into SagePvP and I feel like it's important to ensure the best gameplay experience a player can have, and with my help, I know that a larger majority of people, then before, would enjoy their time. For example, me bringing back some of the older players, who began to lose interest. Therefore, I would like to apply for SagePvP for the reason of wanting to bring something new to the server and helping a large community. Furthermore would like to be staff on SagePvP simply for one reason, for the overall betterment of the community in general. My presence is made known through my dedicated maturity, leadership, and overall knowledge of the game. While however, I could just be a normal member and enjoy the game like everyone else, I choose to offer my best strengths and abilities so the overall attitude of the community could be greatly improved. I do believe that there is one thing that no other average staff member can offer the team. I am really not shy and I love to talk with people. Also, I can bring the staff team a very good name as I am a really good experienced staff member that is mature, respectful and thinks about other people. I know all the commands to become a successful staff member on the network and I would say that I'm 100% fit for the staff team due to my abilities and strengths.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Staffing
I can do the basic staffing. I know when to freeze a player and know when to just ban a player without going to the extents. My procedures are quite cautious, but I want to make sure that I do not punish innocent players. I usually give people 3 minutes to join TeamSpeak before banning them for refusal. When going for mutes I usually like to leave those for chat mods, but if none are present, I follow the staff handbook. I also record most of my bans, so I do not get any accusations later on, and in case I banned the wrong cheater. When watching x-rayers, I tend to wait for them to go to 5-6 veins very blatantly, but after watching a player for about 15m with suttle proof, I pull them into TeamSpeak. I sometimes put ban lengths on display of my x-ray mod because sometimes I can use some reminding.

Screen Sharing
Screen Sharing is something I have been doing for about half a year. I am not a professional but I know how to do them efficiently, and accurately. Whilst screen sharing I know how to tell the player to go into folders, or which folders to go into myself if granted mouse control. I know what to look for, and I am familiar with SSTools. I know what tone to use, and when screen sharing I can tell what is renamed or what is not renamed. I always look at times of usage and Minecraft logs, mostly in auto clicker screenshares just to make sure they have not previously cheated or exploited. Before screenshares, I always make sure the player being screenshared is not recording so the methods are not leaked to client developers.

Maturity
I'm extremely mature for my age and will also be calm and nice. So many toxic people come in TeamSpeak and start screaming to ban someone, I will try to calm them down and resolve the situation to the best of my ability.

Forums
I'm very, very active on the forums and will usually comment on someone's staff application or just a suggestion on a forums post. I will respond to them to the best of my ability with the best grammar I can use. Also, I will reply to everyone that replies to my comments and answer them to the best of my knowledge and skills. Also, I know how to use the forums very well.

Activity
As you can tell, I'm a very active person, this will help the server out and the players out because I will be on banning most of the players on the network and will be consistently helping people.

Dedication
I'm an incredibly dedicated staff member. I will work to my fullest ability and be as dedicated as possible. I will make sure the member on the server is 100% happy and won't just kick them from the TeamSpeak channel. And will always say "Have a good day" if I kick them from the channel because I have a lot of respect for people.

Passion
Ever since I joined this amazing Minecraft community I just wanted to staff, it is my dream and passion, some people think "ew staffing is boring and dead" I like it a lot because I love helping people with there problems and case. I feel like if you have passion you can do anything in your life for example staffing for which I want to do.

Criticism
I'm very good at taking criticism and applying it. I never argue with someone's criticism because they're obliged to there own opinion.

Respectful
I'm a very respectful human being, I respect everyone's ethnicities, cultures or backgrounds. I will also treat people the way I want to be treated which is with respectful kindness and polite. If someone is being really toxic to me I won't retaliate and become toxic to them because I'm a non-toxic person and that's what most of the community and the people I know think of me as.

Languages and Communication
I know how to speak English and French fluently, this will help a lot because if someone comes in TeamSpeak and doesn't know any English whatsoever and they know French then I can talk to them in that language so they can understand what I'm saying to them or what I'm trying to say at least. Also, I love interacting with people, I'm really good at communicating with all sorts of people [even in real life situations]. Communication is a big skill you need to have to staff because it shows how well you can interact with other staff members or just members of the server with there help. I like to think of myself as someone who has good communication. I always discuss something to higher positions before making a major decision. When I talk to people I also have a soft, but also somewhat enthusiastic voice. I also am very un-bias when talking to people. I think people should be treated fairly no matter their age, sex, ethnicity, or originality. I do not give people unfair advantages because of what they look like, or how they are like. I treat people nice and I do not hastily jump to conclusions. I treat people with respect no matter how much they are disrespecting me.

TeamSpeak
I'm very good when it comes to moving people in TeamSpeak and helping them, this is because I have a good microphone and I have good communication skills. I will always be respectful when I move anyone in TeamSpeak to my channel and will always speak in a well - mannered way. If someone starts being toxic to me in TeamSpeak I will try to calm them down instead of being stubborn and moving them or banning them from TeamSpeak or even kicking the client out of your channel. Every time when I have helped someone with their problem I will be respectful and say "Have a good day!", this shows the amount of respect you have as a person, and if you're respectful they will see you like a nice, respectful and kind human being. When handling support rooms I like to be as accurate and efficient as possible. I do not like leaving players hanging in the waiting rooms for hours on end. When I get done with a player I move straight on to the next. I ensure that each player is treated equally when I am handling them. When doing support rooms I tend to make sure there are other staff available when I do them just in case there is a problem that I can not genuinely fix at my position.

Overall Knowledge
I have been playing HCF and Minecraft for around 2 - 3 years as of now. And have been staffing for around 1 year and a half. I have a good knowledge of the HCF game mode and Minecraft in general as a game. I know all the commands to become a successful staff member on the network.

Unbiased
I don't tolerate any bias on any network that's part of the reasons why I want to become staff. If someone comes into TeamSpeak and that person is a "Partner" on the network I won't side on them because "I like their content" or "Because they're the partner they wouldn't lie", I will investigate the situation making sure who is right and wrong and dealing with the situation properly to be fair to everyone.

Professionalism
I'm a very professional staff member and won't join a channel without the other staff members permission. I will always use the correct grammar and punctuation, and I will surely be consistent with it because grammar and punctuation make you look better and more professional as a staff member or just a normal player on the network. Also, it shows how well you treat the server that's why I always use the correct grammar and punctuation and I'm always professional no matter the situation.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not as I know of, no.

Additional Information:
I'm currently on my last year of high school before graduating and I am bilingual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.