Denied staff applycation

zollex

IGN: zollex1234

Timezone: EU, I assure you that I will be playing on this server as much as possible in my free time if I am chosen. This will be beneficial for the players as there will more staff on the server most of the time. This is because I want to keep the chat controlled and let everyone have the best experience possible on SagePvP, without having to deal with abusers when Staff are not present to take care of the situation. I don't consider the job done or I won't leave the server, until all players are happy and they play fairly and nicely.

Do you own a quality microphone?: Nope But if I do get accepted then I will buy probably a blue yeti or another good quality mic

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I do have discord zollex1234#1624
I do have TeamSpeak
If I need to download telegram for the staff role then I will be happy to do so

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff on sage for several reasons. I don't want Staff just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being staff would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want Staff is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like staff is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a Staff, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Staff on SagePvP has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few weeks when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to SagePvP. I actively play on the server, and am exceptionally active on the forums, as you might be able to tell. The Staff position is filled with great perks to improve the Staff society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of SagePvP. There are 2 key things a server needs, equality and unity. Equality means to have all members care for each other the same (in a positive way). Donors often intimidate/taunt the players who are an inferior status than they are. I’ll be able to make SagePvP attain equality by sharing insights, tips, and that users can accomplish their goals of becoming staff. Now, for unity. Unity is an immense quality to encompass in a server. It means that all members, Donors or Members, can cooperate together without any arguments or such. Let me tell you a little story, Well, there is a small server that I play on regulary, I used to be a very well respected member there. Until one day, the owner asked me if I could help him with some technical stuff like plugins, and new warps, etc. I did help him and he was grateful, so he asked me what I wanted. I told him that I would love to be part of their staff. So, he made me Trial-Mod. After a while of helping out lots of people he noticed that I was ready to be a Mod. So I got Moderator, and also got OP to help him build. The owner saw that I really enjoyed building and helping players. So, after I built an all new server for him he decided that I would become Owner. So now, the server has 2 owners. I still play on there, but not as often since there isn't much to do, because we don't have many players at the moment. A lot of players seem to love me there. (This is last reason! ) I want to be a Staff to help anyone who needs help, stop all of the spammers, advertisers, impersonators, or even hackers! I will always to my best to be as helpful as I can to a fellow staff member or a new player! I will never let a staff member down if he needs me. I can help anyone who needs my help. I will help new players, intermediate, in terms of how long they've been on the server, and even the advanced/veteran players of this server. SagePvP is the best server I have ever played on in my minecraft years, and I want to make it as safe and as fun as I can possibly make it for the players, donaters, or even staff. I will always to my absolute best in stopping the rule breakers who come on just to ruin other players experience on this amazing server. I want to help any of the staff with maybe a new plugin that needs testing, a new rank that needs to have the permissions test, etc. I will never deny a staff members requests, unless it is way out of either my job as a Staff Member, or just is against the rules to do. I have always done my best to try and stop the rule breakers, but I get the same response 8 out of 10 times, "You're not staff, you can't tell me what to do you have no power over anyone!" The thing is I will always do my absolute best to keep SagePvp a fun, safe, and exciting place to be.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as staff on sage as I feel like I can help out a lot of the time. I can be active a lot on weekdays - weekends. I am very friendly / a non toxic person so I always like to help people no matter what the circumstances are. Another reason you should accept me as staff is because I love to help others - if a player who’s playing the game needs help I am happy to give them my attention and offer them advice on what they need to do to get more assistance if I cannot help fully or even if a staff member needs help with anything I am happy to help them with whatever there needs are unless it is to cause harm / abuse on SagePvP

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I don’t think so, even though I have met a lot of nice and friendly staff since I have been playing SagePvP

Additional Information:
I take on a very harsh view on any kind of harrassment or bullying due to the experiences I have suffered through the past. From these experiences, I have obtained the ability to recognize bullying or harassment should it take place, and will be proficient when dealing with it. If an issue were to arise, I would most likely be online to deal with it. I'm always helpful and quick to respond to any messages that I see, and will always enforce the rules to the best of my abilities.

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.