↬ Must have TeamSpeak.

↬ Must have telegram.

↬ Must have discord.

↬ Your application must have minimum word count of 350

Format

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Olafos

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (GMT+1)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have, I worked on Moderator Darkup and similar servers this is my 2nd server where I have to be able to speak English.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I think that this is a server that will give me something and I will improve and be a better staff and also that I like the server a lot and spend a lot of time there, I want to become a staff member because SagePvP Looks really fun love helping out people and I think I can do that more as a staff member. Furthermore, I want to gain more experience by being a staff member and improving myself as a person. I want to help by making everyone's experience on SagePvP better by taking the necessary precautions and making everybody's experience better overall. I really want to become part of the team mostly because It’s a great staff team and because of all the wonderful things I’ve heard about it, I believe this is a really good server to be at. I also want to improve my English so that I can do it even more, and I think this is the right server where it will be quite possible.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try to improve because I think it is quite toxic, too much, there are also a lot of people cheating and overall I would like to help the whole server as much as I can.
I will start by improving the players' experience by being online so whenever they need assistance. I can help players out fast by efficiently helping them with whatever they need so they will continue enjoying their day and experience.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I think 8 because I have experience from other servers, so I already have some experience and could help with that.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) i dont know?

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can meet the 12 hour requirement and I can even exceed it. I am mostly on every day, so I have tons of free time to devote to SagePvP.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-6 hours a day

↬ What is your telegram @?: weadyxd

↬ What is your discord @?: weadyxd#2983

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I would be very happy if this recruitment was successful and I would like to participate in this good AT.
Thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Olafos

↬ Ability to speak English fluently.
- Yes, I can speak English fluently
↬ Ability to be active.
2-5 hours
↬ Minimum requirement of 12h playtime.
- i have 16 hours
↬ At least 15 years of age.
yes
↬ Must have a microphone.
i have
↬ Must have TeamSpeak.
i have
↬ Must have telegram.
i have
↬ Must have discord.
i have
↬ Your application must have minimum word count of 350

Format

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Olafos

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (GMT+1)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have, I worked on Moderator Darkup,Darkvity,SpacePVP and similar servers this is my 2nd server where I have to be able to speak English.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I think that this is a server that will give me something and I will improve and be a better staff and also that I like the server a lot and spend a lot of time there, I want to become a staff member because SagePvP Looks really fun love helping out people and I think I can do that more as a staff member. Furthermore, I want to gain more experience by being a staff member and improving myself as a person. I want to help by making everyone's experience on SagePvP better by taking the necessary precautions and making everybody's experience better overall. I really want to become part of the team mostly because It’s a great staff team and because of all the wonderful things I’ve heard about it, I believe this is a really good server to be at. I also want to improve my English so that I can do it even more, and I think this is the right server where it will be quite possible.
I'm applying for a position as a staff member on SagePvP because I consider directing or potentially assisting others to be a gift and would always enjoy the opportunity to do so; or from a different perspective, preventing any disrespectful behavior during a visit and various cheaters .I have a lot of time to staff at the moment and want to be away from the server, which is completely dynamic and a helpful resource for the organization. I without a doubt have been isolated from the HCF social class apparently everlastingly and have experienced and remained mindful of the thoughts of this game mode.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try to improve because I think it is quite toxic, too much, there are also a lot of people cheating and overall I would like to help the whole server as much as I can.
I will start by improving the players' experience by being online so whenever they need assistance. I can help players out fast by efficiently helping them with whatever they need so they will continue enjoying their day and experience. because, for starters, my part-time job (Customer Service) back in the summer required me to deal with customers every day, depict problems and conflicts they were having, and, in the end, figure everything. I'm a very active player like I said above so I would be able to answer anyone who has a question or is needing help in chat. for an example if a player is asking for staff to tp for any reason at all I would be willing to stop what ever I was doing and help that player out.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I think 8 because I have experience from other servers, so I already have some experience and could help with that. I'm very honest to the friends and family around me, when I make a mistake I don't lie about it and blame someone else I always tell the truth.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) i dont know?

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can meet the 12 hour requirement and I can even exceed it. I am mostly on every day, so I have tons of free time to devote to SagePvP.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday - 7 - 12 hours
Tuesday - 7 - 12 Hours
Wednesday - 7 - 12 Hours
Thursday - 7 - 12 Hours
Friday - 7 - 12 Hours
Saturday - 10+ Hours
Sunday - 10 + Hours

↬ What is your telegram @?: weadyxd

↬ What is your discord @?: weadyxd#2983

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I would be very happy if this recruitment was successful and I would like to participate in this good AT.
Thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Olafos

+0.5 Good detail, no proof of staff from other servers
I don't have a screen on SpacePvP because when I joined the team, the server ended after about a week

-Screen Darkup

Attachments

• 2022-09-20_19.23.58.png
    2022-09-20_19.23.58.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 55

Caleb

Veteran Member
I don't have a screen on SpacePvP because when I joined the team, the server ended after about a week

-Screen Darkup
I wouldn’t consider a server as a staff experience if you haven’t atleast been there for a month and actually has 40+ players, idk just me

Olafos

I wouldn’t consider a server as a staff experience if you haven’t atleast been there for a month and actually has 40+ players, idk just me

Yes but I say Darkup gave me more than SpacePvP and over 300+ people played Darkup

Status
Not open for further replies.