Denied Ezam's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezamfr

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Hungarians
↬ Age: 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NAW
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I'll send a portfolio to a staff privately.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I enjoy staffing and HCF is boring to play but fun asf to staff on
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Being active and fair to everyone.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5, I won't lie I troll sometimes but most of the time I'm honest
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) nahxd, checkbooks, james
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 5-9
↬ What is your telegram @?: @lvtrenton
↬ What is your discord @?: t.#7292
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Caleb

Veteran Member
-1 nobody’s going to ask for your portfolio, you have to list it out + you didn’t even make the word requirement/ no detail

Fluffferss

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Hungarians
↬ Age: 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NAW
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I'll send a portfolio to a staff privately.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I enjoy staffing and HCF is boring to play but fun asf to staff on
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Being active and fair to everyone.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5, I won't lie I troll sometimes but most of the time I'm honest
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) nahxd, checkbooks, james
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 5-9
↬ What is your telegram @?: @lvtrenton
↬ What is your discord @?: t.#7292
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
-1 super toxic and no details

Status
Not open for further replies.