Trial-Mod

Fiercepvp
Senior Mod / Builder

ValorHCF
Senior Mod

Cavepvp
Mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The main reason I decided to apply for Sage was that I love how the community/staff team aren't toxic. When seeing this It made me want to apply even more. I applied to Sage because I know the HCF concept, I've been playing HCF for about 6 years now and I truly think I've mastered the HCF staffing concept, with my knowledge I think this could improve the server in many ways to make it more enjoyable to play on. I truly feel like Sage is the place for me to stay for the rest of my HCF Staffing life. I also applied to Sage because while playing I see that the player count is always high and this made me think if I was staff I would be busy, which I would love. If accepted to Sage I'm more than willing to put all my spare time into Sage to make the network a more enjoyable place to play on. I'll do this to prevent hackers from killing the community so they don't need to waste valuable time in TeamSpeak when they could be having fun on the server. Another reason I applied to Sage was to be the person who assists the SagePvP network.

I also applied to Sage to maybe learn new things that I didn't know about staffing. I'm always committed to learning new things fast so I can be happy and the community/staff team can also be happy. Another reason I applied was that I'm really active like I stated above, I feel like this could help the server with assisting players in TeamSpeak. I could be the person who moves players fast so they don't need to waste valuable time in TeamSpeak. I applied because of the staff team when playing on Sage I've heard multiple stories about the staff team and all those stories are good which lead me to apply to Sage to be a part of that good staff team. I personally think you guys accepting me would be the best thing you guys do this year. I've also been out of the HCF game for a minute now and was looking to come back since I saw sagepvp was still active to this day, I still know HCF in and out like a book.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Maturity
I personally think I am the most mature 17-year-old you guys will meet. I am never toxic when staffing or even doing things outside the server, I always stay mature, so I do not make a bad name for Sage or any other server. I do this so I can keep a good reputation. When I was younger I was very mature and me being mature it's made me look back and made me improve my maturity

Activity
I am a very active person when It comes to staffing like I stated above I can be on for about 5+ hours from Monday to Tuesday because of school and Ice Hockey, and 7+ hours from Friday to Sunday, I feel like this good benefit the server since I am able to move people fast and able to assist them. I truly feel like this will help the server in many ways.

Experienced
When it comes to the HCF I know what I'm doing, I've been playing the HCF staffing/playing concept for about 7 years now and I've truly mastered the HCF skill. I can promise I'm a perfect fit to help improve the sage network.

Biased
When it comes to staffing, I am never biased, even if it is Family, friends, best friends, even people who are Famous or even the QUEEN OF ENGLAND I chose to stay fair so everyone can enjoy staying at Sage and not think they are worthless. I think being biased is a big part when staff being.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would honestly give myself a 9/10. Back when I was younger/ immature, I was really un-honest by making these dumb mistakes in the past I've had the chance to reflect on my past and took a decent amount of time to improve my honesty, now I'm 17 years old and can promise I'm the most honest person you'll meet, that's from the heart.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Monday 5+ hours
Tuesday 5+ hours
Wednesday 5+ hours
Thursday 5+ hours
Friday 5+ hours
Saturday 7+ hours
Sunday 3+ (I have ice hockey games to really depends)

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@vaportheicon

↬ What is your discord @?:
vaps#5799

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
I really do hope you guys give me the chance to show what I'm capable of doing.
I also appreciate all you guys reading my application.
Please give me the most honesty feedback on what I can do to make this application better for you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.