Denied Ectise STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ectise

IGN: ectise

Region: AU and on NA/EU times as well

Do You Have any previous staff experience:
Yes i do have staff experience not just only in HCF community, I was [Mod] on Holy pvp also English Translator in 2021 resigned 08/07/2021 due to lack of population on that server. I was [SR Mod] on Faithful MC 2020 then the server just had died and similar reason to resigning on holy. I was [Trial Mod] on Cobalt 2021 AU Prac server, i had quit the game so had resigned formally due to busy being IRL but wont happen now as im on holidays and have time to spare and dedicate to sagepvp. I was always a [Mod] on purple prison at the start of the year and had resigned 22/02/2022 due to playing hcf at the time was always busy fighting on sagepvp. I am also looking forward to learning and increasing my knowledge as a staff member in the HCF community and just in general, i am the type of guy who accepts feedback and builds from it and never takes it in a bad way!

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I’d like to become a staff member Because I’m always active and hardly fight because my faction had quit awhile ago when we all quit then I decided to come back and I’m always on like my times (AU) and NA / EU times and there’s always people needing help. I’m the type of the guy who loves helping people with their problems also just having general conversations. I kind of miss staffing especially on HCF servers watching/spectating all the fights. Also love banning/muting kids if they meet the required standards for a mute/ban. Also I believe my respect and personality would attract more players/factions to come play and expand the popularity of Sage pvp even more.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
If I got accepted I believe I’d highly influence the players experience in a positive way as I’m always active and wanting to help people and when people get their problems solved/fixed As soon as possible they tend to enjoy their time on the server because as a player previously myself if a staff member was online to help me majority of the times id love the server because its active especially in a scenario where if someone’s hacking/abusing a glitch to kill me and there’s no staff on at the time I used to tend to get annoyed and dislike the server. Also, because I’ve got a big friend base on this game I believe id influence players/factions to play more and when the server popularity rate has expanding I believe it becomes more enjoyable for everyone, staff and players as there’s always stuff to do, people to fight and fights to spectate.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I honestly were to rate myself on a scale of 1-10, I’d unbiasedly give myself a 7 just because of the away I present myself, talk to others and am always wanting to help others out with their problems as much as I can if possible. I’m always a very respectful kind human being, very mature and also know how to take shit if people give it to me (Trash talking) and turn it into a positive situation. I’m always very active which will help allot when other staff members aren’t on especially when its late ill be on due to my time region, also having that previous staff experience knowing how things role such as requirements and standards to be a staff member helps allot. So that’s why I believe I’m a 7/10. Also I’m a very honest person because if you weren’t honest then who’d trust you?

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
I don’t really know many staff members right now but Beltor a mod can vouch me , Esleeps can also vouch for me and a few previous staff members would most likely vouch for me such as Crating and Restlol123.

How active can you be (Hours per day):
Yes I can meet the 12 hour requirement a day and can even exceed it due to myself being on Christmas holidays here in Australia, so I’ll be a very active staff member.

What is your telegram @?:
My telegram @ is @ectise

What is your discord @?:
Ectise#5530

Additional Information (optional)?:
I believe you should pick me over other applicants because I can really back my chat up and show my standards and I have previous staff experience which helps allot, I am a very active person on sage pvp, my personality personally I think its better than others as I am a very humble, respectful young man who loves to help others in any way possible! also I believe I’d suit the staff well on sage pvp as I understand hcf allot in both staff and a players perspective. That’s why I believe you should pick me over others !

Thanks for taking your time to read this, highly appreciated.

Sincerely, mitch (ectise)

Last edited:

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
+0.5

Seems like a genuine person.
Please do reformat the section "Do you have any previous staff experiences" and I will change it to a +1

ectise

+0.5

Seems like a genuine person.
Please do reformat the section "Do you have any previous staff experiences" and I will change it to a +1
hey Pampa,
Thanks for the feedback bro, is that better or you got anymore tips on how i should format that section?

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
hey Pampa,
Thanks for the feedback bro, is that better or you got anymore tips on how i should format that section?
By reformatting I meant something like
"
Sagepvp - Moderator
I staffed at SagePvP for about 2 months. I mainly dealt with tickets and support rooms.
After a while I resigned due to school.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.