Admin @ CynicHCF
Staff Manager @ HCRealms
Head Admin + Staff Manager @ Karrat
Mod+ @ SagePvP
Sr Mod @ Ikami
Trial Mod @ ColdNetwork
Senior Admin/staff+mentor manager @ AngelPvP
Manager @ Ranked Land

Sage - Helper Sage - mod - Sage - mod+ - Karrat.rip - Head Admin Ikami Sr Mod - Cold Network tmod - Angel SA -
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member at sage because I believe I have enough experience within the HCF community. Whenever I've played sage in my free time I've always enjoyed it, the staff have always been there to support me and I want to return the favour once again. I feel like sage is doing very well in terms of their average player count, I can give 100% of my effort at sage and help it become a better place for everyone.

I would consider myself pretty helpful since I am able to be active and help out in the Teamspeak or Discord and move people in that need help. As well I'm able to read helpops and tp to players that need assistance or need a quick answer to a question they have as well as answering any questions staff have. I'm able to be on for a long time and get things done and be on for certain events when needed. I think being Helpful is one of my biggest character traits since I have a great attitude and love meeting new people.

I would think I'm pretty mature when it comes to staffing, I would be respectful to other players and make sure I'm speaking to people in a nice manner so that no one feels terrible and isn't feeling comfortable. I can tend to slack off or joke around outside of staffing but other than that I would think I'm overall a pretty mature person and am capable of handling my maturity when being a staff member.

I would consider my work rate to be pretty good. I'm able to get things done and am extremely smart about working scenarios out and handling big things. I make sure everyone gets the same assistance and can get a fast answer, especially when doing support rooms. I don't want any complications when I'm helping others out and I will do that by getting my things done and doing my role as a staff member.

I can be active during the weekdays and on weekdays I can manage to get 6+ hours of playtime and make sure within that time I get people assisted and they get help. I want to make sure I get a lot done when I'm able to log on so that a Staff Manager knows I'm doing my job and I'm not just slacking off the whole time.

Being friendly is a big part of me and my character, I like to meet new people and talk to people, and doing support rooms kind of ties into that. I'm able to meet new people on the staff team and work with them in a kind manner. I think being Friendly is my best character trait and I think it best defines me as a person.

I think my communication is pretty good. I'm able to notify head staff when I'm out for a certain amount of time and communicate amongst my peers and help them as they will me.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If i am accepted i would aid in the players experience by doing support rooms as quick as possibly can while ensuring that everything is treated professionally and is completed to the best of my ability. i would then aid in punishing any rule breakers that a player may encounter.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

On a scale of 1-10 i would rate my honesty as a solid 8. I would rate it at this because i know when to report a staff member for any reasons well as any flaws i might have during my time staffing.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Dayinthelife
HTTP3

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I can currently meet the playtime requirements
↬ What is your telegram @?: @xSewl
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions feel free to dm me on tele or discord!

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): xSewl
↬ Age: 19
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Mod + @ HcClans
Senior Mod @ FaithfulMC
Media Manager/Platform Admin @ AngelHCF
Admin @ CynicHCF
Staff Manager @ HCRealms
Mod+ @ SagePvP
Sr Mod @ Ikami
Trial Mod @ ColdNetwork
Manager @ Ranked Land

Sage - Helper Sage - mod - Sage - mod+ - Karrat.rip - Head Admin Ikami Sr Mod - Cold Network tmod - Angel SA -
I would like to become a staff member at sage because I believe I have enough experience within the HCF community. Whenever I've played sage in my free time I've always enjoyed it, the staff have always been there to support me and I want to return the favour once again. I feel like sage is doing very well in terms of their average player count, I can give 100% of my effort at sage and help it become a better place for everyone.

I would consider myself pretty helpful since I am able to be active and help out in the Teamspeak or Discord and move people in that need help. As well I'm able to read helpops and tp to players that need assistance or need a quick answer to a question they have as well as answering any questions staff have. I'm able to be on for a long time and get things done and be on for certain events when needed. I think being Helpful is one of my biggest character traits since I have a great attitude and love meeting new people.

I would think I'm pretty mature when it comes to staffing, I would be respectful to other players and make sure I'm speaking to people in a nice manner so that no one feels terrible and isn't feeling comfortable. I can tend to slack off or joke around outside of staffing but other than that I would think I'm overall a pretty mature person and am capable of handling my maturity when being a staff member.

I would consider my work rate to be pretty good. I'm able to get things done and am extremely smart about working scenarios out and handling big things. I make sure everyone gets the same assistance and can get a fast answer, especially when doing support rooms. I don't want any complications when I'm helping others out and I will do that by getting my things done and doing my role as a staff member.

I can be active during the weekdays and on weekdays I can manage to get 6+ hours of playtime and make sure within that time I get people assisted and they get help. I want to make sure I get a lot done when I'm able to log on so that a Staff Manager knows I'm doing my job and I'm not just slacking off the whole time.

Being friendly is a big part of me and my character, I like to meet new people and talk to people, and doing support rooms kind of ties into that. I'm able to meet new people on the staff team and work with them in a kind manner. I think being Friendly is my best character trait and I think it best defines me as a person.

I think my communication is pretty good. I'm able to notify head staff when I'm out for a certain amount of time and communicate amongst my peers and help them as they will me.

If i am accepted i would aid in the players experience by doing support rooms as quick as possibly can while ensuring that everything is treated professionally and is completed to the best of my ability. i would then aid in punishing any rule breakers that a player may encounter.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

On a scale of 1-10 i would rate my honesty as a solid 8. I would rate it at this because i know when to report a staff member for any reasons well as any flaws i might have during my time staffing.

Dayinthelife
HTTP3

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions feel free to dm me on tele or discord!
-1 Server Hopper

Avoidably

Known member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): xSewl
↬ Age: 19
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Mod + @ HcClans
Senior Mod @ FaithfulMC
Media Manager/Platform Admin @ AngelHCF
Admin @ CynicHCF
Staff Manager @ HCRealms
Mod+ @ SagePvP
Sr Mod @ Ikami
Trial Mod @ ColdNetwork
Manager @ Ranked Land

Dayinthelife
HTTP3

-1 try centering it

XylemPhone

Deserves a second chance after leaving due to multiple reasonings including transphobic and racial slurs +.5

4Gpuglife

Established member
1655815190531.png

double staffing. I dont know if rules on sagepvp changed.